Marvelous Asks 1

G Sans: If you haven't known about it, you live in a pineapple under the sea. Jk. So Miss Nellee (is that how you spell it?) Cake said that I can accept asks to a degree or extent. Wow, she has ridiculously high vocabulary. I wonder if she even smoked to obtain that.

Gaster: stop this. you fucking twat, stop. she's been reading Hairy Otter and the Banned Books of the Underground.

G Sans: And miraculously, Marinette threw these letters at me. So, let's get it started?

* Flowey cranked up "Let's Get It Started" by Black Eyed Peas.

* -_Cr1tikal_- asks: Yo g what was it like before [Y/N] showed up? (apologies if Sans didn't write it exactly)

G Sans: ...That's a real good question. That's when Papyrus got these really weird nightmares about her dying. Obviously, he's often dreaming about her execution day. Before she showed up, I had to deal the fuck with Frisk resetting. I had to stop hating the child since the Princess came along. I should be glad Frisk is around.

Flowey: YOU FORGOT ONE THING!

G Sans: Oh. I forgot. I jack off to Celine Dion.

Flowey: NOT THAT, YOU TWAT!

G Sans: ...Oh. I was kidding, though.

* the void mentally facepalms.

Flowey: NEXT!!!

G Sans: WAIT! I REMEMBER NOW! I'D JUST BE EATING FRIED SNOW UNTIL I PASS OUT AND I'D TRAIN WITH UNDYNE TILL I DROP! Now, move along.

* Katnined asks: For the Princess/Me, would you wear a frilly pink dress?

G Sans: As long as I don't go to the stupid three-story mall in the Waterfalls, I would wear it all night long~

Flowey: Damn, G Sans.

G Sans: What is it?

Flowey: That's exactly how long I'd be playing my mixtape.

Gaster: liar. you wouldn't wear such shit.

G Sans: Try me.

* The author returns with the faded poofy dress she wore on her 15th birthday.

G Sans: NOOOOO! I'M NOT WEARING THAT!

Author-sama: PUT IT ON YOU BITCH!

* She uses her fire powers to burn away most of his clothes before forcing the dress on him.

Author-sama: Prick.

G Sans: ... I will stab you.

Author-sama: * takes out a katana * Try me, bitch.

* Endercat34 asks: Why u a pervert sanspai (G0 and i dare you to wear black cat ears!

G Sans: WHY ARE ALL THE BITCHES MAKING ME WEAR SHIT?

Gaster: if i was still alive, i would dress as Ronald McDonald.

G Sans: Why would you wanna dress as a clown who got period blood all over his hair?

Gaster: SO I CAN SLAP THE MCSHIT OUT OF YOU!