Chapter XII

I was talking to the Head of the Royal guard... More like argued... I really don't like the way she treats humans who barely know we exist. There's always that feeling she'll find out where [Y/N] is and would personally kill her. So, I argued with her how not all humans are beasts while Papyrus changed into something more suitable for a walk in the village.

"What went into your mind," she shouted. "Did you not know? Humans are how we're stuck under ground! Saying they're kind is like saying their so-called Hitler did the right thing by killing millions! I kind of personally agree with him since I still hate humans."

"Stop with this," I shouted. "Not all humans are bad!"

"FRISK DIED BECAUSE OF OTHER HUMANS! THEY ARE THE WORST AND SHOULD SUFFER!"

"I'm telling you not all of them are the worst! It's just that those that aren't that bad are really hard to find!"

"HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS?! HUH?! THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS ANOTHER KIND HUMAN ANYMORE! THE LAST ONE DIED!"

"MAYBE IF YOU GIVE PRINCESS [Y/N] A CHANCE, THEN YOU'LL THINK WRONG!" I covered my mouth, knowing what is coming next.

"...Who is this 'Princess [Y/N]'?! Is it some crazy girl who thinks she's all important?!"

"Don't you DARE say that about her! She's the nicest girl I've ever known!"

"AND IS SHE A HUMAN?!"

I kept quieter...

She took out her cell phone, dialed a number, and spoke. "Yes Asgore. It's me. There's a monster saying a human is possibly underground... Claims to call herself a princess..." She took out her spear and ended up breaking my leg quickly. She moved her phone away from her head. "TELL ME WHERE SHE IS!!!"

"...Never."

Next thing I knew, even more spears were thrown at me. Every limb of mine broken, ribs shattered, and so close to even dying. "TELL ME WHERE!" She pointed a spear at me. "OR YOU'LL NEVER SEE PAPYRUS EVER AGAIN."

"...Fine. She's at the Ruins."

"Thank you." She resumed to the call. "Monster said she's at the Ruins... The door has some really strong seal. How can we break through? ...Really? I didn't know... I'll send in troops to break it. You want me to kill her immediately? ...Fine! I'll take her to you! I get it! Bye!" She looked upstairs. "PAPYRUS! IF YOU WANT TO PROVE YOURSELF, NOW IS THE TIME! ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CAPTURE A HUMAN AND BRING HER TO THE KING!!!"

"WOWIE," Papyrus said, in his normal wear instead of his walking clothes. "I CAN FINALLY BE IN THE ROYAL GUARD! MY DREAM IS SO CLOSE TO BECOMING SO REAL!"

I looked down at the floor. I didn't notice everyone else leave the house. Tears streamed down my face. She's going to die, I thought. And It's All My Fault. Not caring about people around me, I cried loudly.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* 

(Guys I know I'm moving a little too fast, but I felt like there wasn't that big of drama in the first ten chapters so I might as well add more to it.)

By now you were about to be 18 on your special day. You got up and changed into the clothes G Sans bought you the other day. Like often, you wanted to celebrate with him, but you don't want your mum finding out you have a boyfriend for two years. You walked out of the room, wondering why anyone hasn't shown up to celebrate with you.

You walked to the living room of the house only to see Froggits run by through the door and down the basement. What is going on, you thought. You didn't want to go down there now since you 'promised' Mum you wouldn't ever go down. Then, you checked everywhere but the basement. No one was to be found in any of the rooms. When you walked to the living room again, Migospels and Parsniks as well as Whimsalots are flying in the basement in a rush.