Chapter XIX

"And you're alright," Flowey said, showing up days later. "Glad you didn't die on us." He wiped away the lone tear on his face. "Otherwise, we'd all become hell beasts." He hopped off the bed, not realizing he landed on the other bed. "...Shooks."

You got up from the bed, feeling physically healed. Once you got up, you grabbed the clean clothes Flowey brought along and changed (Flowey doesn't mind since he often covers his face). When you were done, you removed the bandages off your arm. Icky, smelly, and gross. You threw away the bandages, cleaned your arm, and applied another set of bandages since the bleeding didn't stop. 

After what seemed like hours long walk, you finally returned to Mum's house. You opened the gate, entered with Flowey, and closed the gate in a rush. You walked through the basement and up the stairs, only to be greeted by a super worried Mum. 

"I'm glad you're safe and sound," she said, hugging you. "I thought you were going to die." 

"I'm okay," you said, like often, feeling nothing. 

"Oh no you're not. Asriel told me you've been cutting." 

Hearing a new name brought many questions in your mind. "Who's this Azriel?"

She was surprised. "Sorry. Didn't mean for that to slip." She let go of you. "But you're not alright. I was told you've cut to the point where you almost died." 

"And?" 

"I decided on one thing." She lifted up a screwdriver in her hand. "I removed the locks on your bedroom door." 

"You WHAT?!" 

"You heard me. Now, I suggest you rest while I bake some pie." For a bit, she saw you angrily march down the hall. "By the way, G Sans stopped by earlier. Don't know why he wanted to stop by your room, but just saying." 

You opened the door to the room. Remembering what Mum said, you checked the door, now noticing the locks on the door are gone. You threw yourself on the bed, hoping the day doesn't get any worse. As you rolled up into a ball, a sound of scrunched paper can be heard. You got up and tried looking for the scrunched paper. When you did, you unfolded it and read along. 

[Y/N]...

I'm so sorry for what I did. I had a feeling you never listened to my voicemail messages at all, so I wrote this to you. I just wanted to say sorry. I didn't mean hurting you. I just wanted to keep you safe. 

I honestly felt so stupid trying to ask you that when clearly you didn't want to talk about it. Never knew that name triggered you really badly. What even happened between you and them that caused you to act this way? Never mind. Ignore that.

From what people have been saying, it sounds like you were hurt. Don't know exactly what happened, but I heard that you were bleeding really badly. Sent to seek medical attention. Possibly in need of a transplant. Anyway, I hope you've fully recovered. 

Before I finish writing, the reason why I asked you was... Well... You're going to have to find out the next time you talk to me. 

Like I said, I'm so sorry about what I said. Didn't mean to trigger anything. Hopefully the next time I visit you I'll bring stuff as an apology. 

Till next time. 

~ G Sans

"So," Flowey said, hopping along. "What happened?"