Chapter IX

G Sans sat you down on the most comfortable chair in the fancy diner there is. He then proceeded to sit Flowey down on a comfy high chair with his Froggit girlfriend. Of course, he sat down right next to you, not hesitating to cuddle with you.

You, on the other hand, tried to order something from the menu. The question you asked yourself: how can you order something when you have G Sans breathing down your neck? Easy. Put up with it and expect good results. While you looked through the menu, you swore you felt something warm and wet moving up your neck. When you looked, you noticed G Sans already licking your neck.

"Keep it PG, G Sans," Flowey said, looking at the menu. "Gosh. Learn to behave that mouth of yours."

"Sorry," G Sans said, moving away from you and wiping some of the saliva dripping from his mouth. "My bad."

You took a couple of deep breaths, trying to remain calm. Finally, you were able to order in peace.

A small moment and two large glasses of fancy lemonade was all it took before the food everyone ordered arrived. Flowey, being a desperate little house plant, got the dinner with the most cherries on them. The Froggit got a large plate of fancy beef with the finest of steak sauce on it. G Sans ordered exactly what you happened to order: the fanciest and classiest version of your favorite food.

"Shouldn't we tip the waiter," the Froggit asked.

"I got it," you said, taking out a fair share of five-hundred gold.

"Better yet have me tip the waiter," G Sans said.

"Why? I know you paid for the dinner and all, but isn't it fair that I at least pay for something?"

"I know how much you want to be fair about it, but I don't want to look like you're the one doing everything here."

"Everyone even witnessed you pay for everything like the necklace, the dinner, the dress you had me wear right now," you pointed at the dress you wore, which was a solid [f/c] color dress with gold glitter shining on it. "At least be a gentleman and have me tip the waiter."

"I know a proper gentleman would let you, but I suggest you don't spend money. Only spend it when you need to."

"Of course I need to spend money, and this moment is now. Tipping the waiter is important, and by not letting me tip, you're not being a proper gentleman."

"Just freaking eat," Flowey said, already messing up his petals with the cherries. "I don't care at this point who's tipping the waiter, but just eat."

Without hesitation, you ended up taking money from your own purse and left it on the side of the table. "And don't say I shouldn't be paying because I should only spend when I need to."

Throughout the meal, things went well. Of course, being the desperate little flower for cherries, Flowey already got himself in a juicy situation. G Sans started to tell even more funny yet cheesy puns while Flowey got cleaned up. You tried to relax, knowing it's just a peaceful dinner, but there are just some things running in your mind that prevented you from doing so.

"Should we just call it a night," you nervously said.

"We haven't even had any deserts yet," G Sans said, pulling you close to him. "How about we stay for some deserts and we'll get going after that?"

"If it means I don't get in trouble from all of this, sure. Go ahead."

The whole diner went silent.

"...What the hell happened?"

"I think I know," Flowey said, nervously. "Did you bring your notebook?"

For some reason, you brought along your notebook full of the stories you were told. "Yeah. What about them? You want me to read to G Sans what you thought about him?"

"It's not that. Write in this story quickly because I ain't repeating myself after this."

You turned to a blank page in your notebook and yanked out a 'pen' from G Sans' jacket. "Ready."

"It's called 'The Head of the Royal Guard'.

"Her name is Undyne. She was really young when she heard of the stories of the loss of the monsters. She really wanted to fight back one day to free monster kind. Of course, she received training from one of the veteran monsters, Gerson. Then she faced the king herself and demanded to be in the Royal Guard, and literally fought him, though he didn't necessarily fight back.

"Next thing she knew, she was the Head of the Royal Guard. She gets to take command of what to do next. Though she did fight everyone just to get there, they listened. One day, a human fell into the underground, and she was among the first to know."

"Actually," G Sans said, "I was the first, but I kept quiet about it."

"...Anyway, she found out about the human, and SHE RUTHLESSLY KILLED THEM!" Flowey covered his mouth. "[Y/N], hide now."

"How the hell can I hide," you asked.

"The table. Hide under the table."

You grabbed your stuff and crawled underneath the table. Just in time too since the lights just happen to go out when you did, making your dress way less sparkly. You curled up into a ball and kept quiet, occasionally forgetting to breathe.

"Where the hell is the HUMAN," a voice sounded. "There's no human here," Flowey shouted. "Now back off." "What did you just say to me?!" "There's literally no human here. Please leave."

The Froggit looked down to where you are. She whispered, "There's a hatch down here according to G Sans. Hold on tight." She hopped to you, pulled a rope underneath the carpet, and watched you fall down the underground cellar. She closed the hatch, covered it with a carpet, and dropped the rest of the juicy steak on the floor with a ridiculous amount of sauce.

The place you were at was dark. So dark you can't even see your fingertips by your face. The only light was a tiny peep hole at the other side of the cellar.

You got up only to slip and fall on your knees. The smell of what you slipped on reeked badly and was quite abundant. You quickly placed a hand on your knees, which were swelling with heat and pain, only to realize their were liquids on it as well as a hole. You tried getting up again, this time even more careful.

It took a while for you to hear the hatch open with a ladder falling through. "Safe to come out now, Princess!"

(Holy Freaking Shiitake Mushroom! This story is barely like two weeks old and I just noticed it has 800 reads already! O.o Thank you all! ^-^)