Chapter XIII

The feeling...

It's getting stronger... There's a human... that's been here for a really long time... How could I not know of it?

I just received a call. "Hello? ...A human is underground? ...Princess? Where is this princess?" For a while the line went silent. I heard screams of hate and agony through the line. She got back on the line a while later. "...At the ruins? Well, that can be breached through, can it? ...Listen, with the power of every member of the Royal Guard, you can break through the door easily... It's that easy actually... No. The execution would by my job, since you said the human is referred to as princess." I was about to say something else before she shouted at the line and hung up.

Now I only have to wait before I see the human for the first time.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It's like you were being sentenced to a jail far away and for everyone to see. You walked, hands chained behind your back, shoulders grabbed fiercely by Royal Guard members, feet wearing out from the boots given to you by G Sans. This is not what you had in mind for a birthday. Instead, you were being killed the day of. As you walked by, some monsters were surprised to see you, and others were following behind, realizing they want to see you die.

You pass through a path that lead to houses and a landfill (?). Next thing, you saw a dummy, looking really mad and torn. When you did look at him, you were surprised how he was shocked and tried to fight some of the members of the Royal Guard.

"LISTEN, TUBBY," the dummy said to Royal Guard 1. "I DON'T CARE IF YOU HAVE SOME SORT OF BUSINESS WITH THE GAL, I'D HAVE HER FINISHED OFF IN MY HANDS INSTEAD OF YOURS! SHE'S A PRINCESS, SO SHE DEFINITELY HAS SOME VALUE OR WORTH OF SOME KIND! SO LET HER GO BEFORE YOU'LL GO THROUGH ME!"

The Royal Guard member clutching your shoulder let go, trying to fight a dummy with mad attitude.

Still, you were being sent to the castle.

A while later, you and others had to go through a resort . Of course, some monsters followed behind to watch the great execution. Then you passed by a robot. To be honest, he's really cute and handsome... but you still prefer G Sans because the skeleton has been more loyal to you than anyone else you know. Once you passed by, the robot took one good look at you before following you... holding a camera...

It was another while later before you were thrown onto a balcony in a castle. Guards blocked the possible exits, preventing you to escape.

You looked around. This may be the only time you'll ever get to see ever again. You saw a throne room of some sort, flowers blooming around it. Then you looked out of the balcony, seeing every sort of monster that supports your death. Out of the castle barriers were those that don't want you to die, so you focused on them instead.

The king arrived. Much like Mum, he was also a goat monster. Instead, he also has yellow hair and a beard. The horns on his head were much larger and can pose a threat when not careful. He wore a sort of purple cape and shoulder guards. Looking at you, he trembled when taking out a trident, so he looked down. "I think it is time, human, that you leave this place for good." Before he knew it, both a fire attack and a bone attack hit him out of the way.

Mum and G Sans pushed away the guards and ran to you. "ARE YOU OKAY?!"

You don't know how relieved you are when that happened, but it happened anyway. You first hugged Mum before hugging G Sans. "Thank you."

The guards helped the king back on his feet. They ran back to the possible exits to block them once more.

"Tori, dear," The king said. "Please don't."