Chapter 41

Hi guys...so I don't know what was up with that last update.... I seriously don't know what my problem was. I think I was on pills or something. Idk it was weird...

Liam's POV

"Should've said goodbye while you had the chance."My head darts up as I hear Paul honking at someone in front of us.

"You were in a deep dream."Paul laughs while rolling his eyes. "Yea..."I put my seat back and stretch out.

That was probably the weirdest dream I've ever had. Like weird. I'm glad that's not gonna happen when I get back to London.

I just hate the fact knowing I'll have to leave Candie alone at that hospital. And honestly I have no clue what the heck is gonna happen when we get back to London.

Justin's evil as hitler. "Liam we're at the airport."Paul nudges me. "Okay."I nod and jump out of the SUV.

Since there's no luggage I just walk inside with Paul. The airports been cleared out and cops are surrounding the way in.

Good,I wasn't prepared for more screaming fans. "You alright Liam?"Paul asks while we walk inside.

"What do you think?"I sigh. "You know things could be much worse for you. About a week from now is Zayn's birthday,how do you think he feels?"Paul stops me from walking.

"Sorry,sorry that I'm being hunted down by a psychotic freak,sorry that my girlfriend is covered in burns and bruises and lying in a comma,sorry they my life is falling apart."I storm off towards the plane.

"Liam I'm sorry okay,I didn't know-"I cut him off. "Didn't know what? You've seen me Paul,you would know."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 plane ride later...

Grabbing my jacket I walk off the plane into a crowded airport. "Follow me."Paul steps in front of me.

A group of body guards surround me while we walk to the bus outside. "The police stations an hour away from here."Paul huffs loudly as he climbs into the bus.

"Why are we going to the police station?"I say madly. "Oh yea they caught Justin."Paul acts as if it's no big deal.

"WHAT!!! WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME THIS EARLIER!!!"I scream. "Wow calm down there,I just was too mad to tell you earlier."He snickers.

"Thanks!"I say carcastically. "Haha sorry."he laughs. "Yea whatever."I laugh and walk into the bathroom of the bus.

Washing my hands I see my phone screen light up. Looks like a tweet,I thought I disabled my twitter.

@hanna_lickpayne Liam!!! I can't believe you activated your twitter again!!! Suprises me lots!!xx

@screw_a_cameljen OMG aldeady!!! Wow so much I don't know! Hows that slut Candie doing? Hope she's dead!

@hazzabemine_xx Is justin dead? Is Candie dead? I hope both of them are,she makes me mad,you can do better! #sorrynotsorry

@zenfvckme I love you Liam! glad your safe,but where's your ugly girlfriend? Spill some answers Payne!

I can feel my eyes water as I read those. I guess someone hacked me,crap who knows what they're gonna say.

I walk out of the bathroom and sit on the couch. "What's wrong Liam?"Paul asks. "Twitter."I mumble. "I thought you deactivated it?"he looks at me confused.

"Somebody hacked me."I hang my head. "Give me your phone I'll do something."he sighs. I pass him my phone and he looks closely at it.

"Niall tweeted something you might wanna at."he passes my phone back to me.

@niallhoran I activated your twitter @Real_Liam_Payne !! hope you'll thank me later ;) xx

I laugh a little and relax in my seat. "Well I guess that makes me stupid."I sigh\laugh.

I look over at Paul who's receiving a call from somebody. "Hello?"he speaks through his phone.

His expression goes from happy to shocked in a split second. Now I'm worried again. Crap.

Sorry bout the crapple. I HAVE A TERRIBLE CASE OF WRITERS BLOCK!!! So don't expect an update for like another two weeks. Please go vote on all my chapters if you haven't.

Thankyou's!!!! Jesus loves you<3