Chapter 10

It's an hour drive from the airport to the 'mystery house'. "Are we almost there?"I moan."Almost"Harry says. We're deep DEEP down in the boonies of the wilderness,how far out is this place? Niall wakes up from his sleep,he's slept the whole way here."Where are we?"he yawns."The deep wilderness of I'm not telling you"Harry says."Why not?"Niall asks"Beacause you guys are a bunch of blabber mouths around your girlfriends"Harry replies."I don't have a girlfriend"Niall says."But who knows when you'll get one"Harry says with a smirk.

We finally pull in the driveway of the house.

"Your kidding,right?Zayn says almost tripping out of the car."Nope this is home sweet home"Harry says smiling. "Great,now we're living in an old haunted house"Zayn says grabbing his bags from the car. I have to admit it looks like one of those old haunted houses in the movies. It's huge though,that's good.

"So how did you know to come to this place?"Louis asks."I remembered it from when I was younger I'd come here with my friends and explore"Harry replies. We get our bags and walk into the house. Words cannot describe how dusty it is."XJDJWMXKZOWKDJFI"Louis coughs."What was that?"I ask."Me trying to hold in my barf"Louis says.

"Well it's a good thing I brought cleaning supplies"Harry says pulling cleaning stuff out of his bag."Why?"Niall asks."Because I know how dirty this place is"Harry replies."Now if we're gonna have to clean,let's have fun while we do it"Zayn pulls out his phone and plugs it into a little speaker in his bag.

"I tried playing it cool"Zayn starts singing to the music.

"But when I'm looking at you,I can't ever be brave cuz you make my heart race."we all start singing along.

"Shot me out of the sky,your my criptonite. You keep making me weak,yea frozen and can't breath". The songs keep going and we keep cleaning.

Elinours POV

I sit on the couch crying,it's just so sad. Louis' gone and so are the ret of the boys and I'll never know when I get to see him again.Perrie walks up behind be and puts her hand on my shoulder and sits down."It will be okay Ell,soon they'll all be back and everything will be the same. It'll be just like there on tour"she says trying to comfort me,but I can tell it's not even helping her. She sniffles and I turn towards her rapping my arms around her,we cry into eachothers shoulders.

"I don't know if I can do this anymore"I cry."It's-it's just too dangerous,I can't live without knowing the next time I'll ever get to see or talk to the one I love most"I add. Perrie just sits there,I know she feels the same way. "Maybe the police will find Justin sooner and they'll come back soon."Perrie says wiping the tears from her eyes."Maybe"I reply.

"Two little babies sitting in a tree c-r-y-i-n-g"says Josh,the most jerkish orphan ever. He's 15 and VERY immature,I mean who does that?"Shutup,Josh"Olivia walks in and snaps at him."And who's gonna make me?"Josh replies."I am"Olivia snaps back."Oh ok so the cry baby group is gonna beat me up,owwwww"he says. I swear I could take his neck and snap it so hard he'll crumple up on the floor and die,or maybe I'll give him a slow painful death.

"That's it your gonna die"Olivia says marching at him."No no no"George(one of the hottest 16 year old orphans)runs in and grabs her by the waist pulling her back."See I told ya you'd never get me"Josh snaps. Well boy did he make the WRONG decision. George runs at him and throws his fist up Josh's face. I can't help but laugh as George beats the crud out of Josh."Maybe now you'll know how to treat a women"George says storming out of the room,Olivia runs after him.

Josh gets up and walks out. "I can't lie that made me feel better" I say."Me too"Perrie says laughing."Hopefully we can find a way to get hold of the boys"I say."Yea"Perrie replies.

HOPE YOU LIKED IT:D

READ

VOTE

FAN

JESUS LOVES YOU:)

THANKS FOR READING