Chapter 21

So this is like a whole new beginning,it will be more about Candie living with One Direction. But I hope you like it😃

Liam's POV

So now I'm back at home in my new flat,and soon Candie will be here to stay with us until the tour. I really can't think about the tour,since I just got home from hiding for like 2 months. I've already got settled in my room with new clothes and furniture. The orphans all have new clothes and furniture in their new orphanage. I walk downstairs and get something to eat. "Hey!"Niall yells. "Don't eat my food."he glares. "This isn't your food."I say. He just gives me the evil eyes and I walk away.

Ding dong. Before I even have time to get off the couch Louis is already at the door. "Candie!Olivia!" He yells. Olivia? I run to the door and Candie and Olivia are standing there with their bags. "Well Paul told me I would need someone to help me so I asked of any of the orphans would like to,and she was the first to raise her hand."Candie smiles. I nod and let them in. "Wow,this place is huge."Olivia stares in aw. "Yea a lot bigger than the old one."I say. I show them their rooms and let them get settled.

Harry runs down the stairs and into the living room.

"Is she here!"he yells.

"Yea Candie and Olivia,why so exited?"I ask.

"Because I'm bored of just you guys."he rolls his eyes and sprints to their bedrooms. I laugh and shake my head.

Zayn walks in and sits on the couch. "I need a bell."he randomly says. "A bell?"I ask. "Well if we're gonna have a maid,we need a bell to call them."he says. I roll my eyes and turn on the tv.

"No!Let go of me!"Olivia screams.

Harry walks down the stairs with Olivia thrown over his shoulders. "Harry put the girl down."Louis says in a fatherly voice.

"She's never seen one Disnet movie! Except for Monsters Inc. Which we showed her!"Harry exclaims.

We all look at him in shocked faces. "Well then throw her on the couch,we're having a Disney marathon!"Louis says.

Candie comes down and we all sit and watch Disney movies for the rest of the day.

Finally we finish watching every one we've ever heard of. "I'm tired I'm going to bed."Niall yawns. "Me too."Candie and Olivia agree. We all head up to bed. I'm really glad Candie and Olivia are staying with us,cause I agree with Harry. I was getting bored of the boys.

Sorry it's so short😔 but I really need your oppinion. Should it be written by Candies POV for the majority of the time? Or Liam? I really need to know,it's for your enjoyment😃

Vote

Comment

Share
😄😃😀😊☺️😉😚😗😙😜😝😛😛😳😁