Chapter 16

After I finish eating dinner I walk back up to my room,and start texting the boys,even though it cost so much. I haven't got on Twitter in ages because apparently it's 'dangerous'. I decide to check on it anyways,Justin Beiber tweeted something about 'I wish I could find what I'm looking for.' I know what he's looking for,not a girl,not a fan,but us.

I all downstairs and as I'm passing by Mr and Mrs Robinsons room I hear them taking,so I stop.

"Launien we have to do this,it's our job,we get money from this,and from that money we feed our kids. This is for good."Drazdel says. "I know honey,it's just,I feel so terrible,he's such a nice young man."Launien says. "Honey no! Liam's just acting so he'll het on our good side,we can't fall for that."Drazdel says. Wait,what! They're talking about me! "Ok dinner tomorrow we do it,and then...we get what we asked for."Launien says. "Perfect,he'll never see this coming."Drazdel says. My heart drops. What are they going to do to me? I hear the doorknob wiggle and quickly flee down the stairs before they see me easdropping.

"Ready to watch 'Light the Candle',Liam?"Launien asks walking into the kitchen. "Ummm,not quite sure what that is...but why not!"I say waking into the living room sitting on the chair away from everybody else.

The show is absolute retarted,and I can't stop thinking about tomorrow evening and what they'll do to me. After the stupid game show is over I head upstairs and go to bed. Just then a plan pops in my head,and I can't tell anyone but Candie,hopefully she'll be at school tomorrow. I drift to sleep soon after I think it through.

***************************************************************************************

I wake up and that's the first thing that pops in my head,whatever's going to happen to me this evening. I get up and do all the morning getting ready stuff,heading out the door. I run down to the bus stop and get on. YESSSSSS!!!!!CANDIE GETS ON!!!!! She looks around and spots me walking down the bus to sit beside me. "Hello."she smiles. "I have something very important to tell you,and you have to listen."I say. She nods. "Something's going to happen to me this evening after dinner,and I re-"I'm cut off. "What!"Candie yells. "Shhhh! I'm not going back home,I'm getting on a plane after school,to go back home,and your coming with me."I say. "No Liam,I can't,Justin will find me I ca-"I cut her off. "I won't let that happen,but I don't get my money from Paul till after school in the mail,so I'll go home get the money,get you and head out."I say. "Liam,you can't just expect me to do this,I actually need to go to school everyday,I'm still 18!"she pouts. "Candie please."I say.

Candie's POV

I know I should go,but I just can't risk being found. "Candie please."Liam looks at me with desperate eyes,I can't help but get lost when I look into them. I look down. "You really won't leave without me will you?"I sigh. "Never."Liam says. "Fine."I say not so happily. I mean I'm really scared,Justin's like a spy,he knows where everybody is,just not One Direction. There's one thing that has really bothered me lately,and I just can't stop thinking about it.

Liam's POV

I'm beyond happy that she said yes so I hug her. Even though she's not very happy,something's wrong though. It's been like that since I first saw her yesterday,I'm worried for her. The bus stops and we all pile out. "Ready for school?"I smirk. "Yes."she giggles.

Long,boring,and dreadfull,is exactly what the day has been,finally,schools out and I walk out to the bus. I find a seat in the back by a bunch of popular kids throwing stuff and yelling. Candie walks in at last minute,and sits by me. "Oh look it's new kid,and new kid sitting by eachother awww."one of them says. Clearly he doesn't know what happened yesterday. "Jason."a girl mumbles elbowing him. "What? I'm not scared of him,he's just the show off,foreign exchange student."Jason mocks.

Candie's POV

Ohhhhh noooooo,wrong thing to say,Liam's ticked,but not that ticked. "I'd shutup if I were you."Liam snaps. "Oh so scary,and is your little girlfriend gonna braid my hair while you twist my finger."Jason mocks. Ok now I'm mad. "What the heck! Your just jealous because atleast he has a girlfriend,unlike you,you'll never have a girlfriend."I snap. Then it hits me,we,re not official,we love eachother,but no,we're not official. I feel embarrassed. "You better shu-"Jason starts as he's throwing his fist towards my face. Just in time Liam stops him(as always) knocking him in the jaw with his elbow. This is just to easy for Liam.

Liam's POV

He did not just try to punch Candie! Well I'm glad I did what I did. "Are you alright?"I ask Candie. "He didn't even touch me,but thanks anyways."Candie giggles. The bus stops and me and Candie get out running to the mail box. I look back and see the the school bus driving away,oh how much I hate school.

"Yes!here it is."I say pulling Paul's envelope out the mail box. "We'll have to walk,but it's not that far,is that ok?"I ask. "Yea it's fine."Candie smiles. We start down the road,luckily it's nice and cool outside so we don't get hot. We don't have luggage,mainly because we don't have any to bring. Finally,we arrive at the airport and walk in. I pay for tickets to London,and then we board the plane,taking off. Everything's going smooth,and I'm away from everything terrible in Spain.

"Liam,I have to tell you something important."Candie says. "Yea,what is it?"I ask. "Well when Justin had me held captive,I heard him talking about something,it was about going governmental with the whole thing,and going onto war,it made no sence,but I-I don't know what to make of it."Candie says with fear in her eyes. "Wait what exa-"I start but inturupted at a loud thump and the plane jerks. "Liam!"Candie yells. I can see the fear all around the plane,something's not right. What is it?

AHHHHHHH!!!!! What is it! Hmmmmm......keep reading and voting and you'll see. Please start voting people it won't hurt. Thankyou:) Whoever can leave the nicest comment gets their book mentioned in the next chapters a/n.

Please share that really helps and I enjoy when people comment their honest thoughts about my book,I won't be offended. Who do you ship? I need to know. Tehehehehehehehehehehe.........

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Thankyou:) Jesus loves you:D