Chapter 8

We pull into the driveway of our flat,the police are standing there outside with Perrie and Ellinour. The kids pile out of the bus and into the house. "WHAT ON EARTH DID YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING!"Perrie yells at Zayn on the phone walking inside. I walk up to the police."You do realize you disobeyed the law,right?"the police man says. I look down. "That comes with consequences"he says with a stern look in his eyes."What kind of consequences?"I ask."We're going to have to send the 5 of you to different countries, we can't risk your death anymore! So from now on and until we find Justin, your under severe lockdown"he says."But!"I start."There will be a family to take care of you in each country,ok,we'll talk more about it later,but for now you need to go get some rest"he says.

I'm shocked. So shocked I don't even know how I found my way to upstairs and under the covers of my bed. It's 3:00 in the morning and I'm so tired not even the rowdy orphans can keep me awake.

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I wake up to Zayn storming in and falling on the ground. "I'm not going to another country without you guys!"he yells."Neither are we!"Niall,Harry,and Louis barge in my room. I've only been asleep for 20 minutes,ugggghhhhhhh."Well I don't want to either!"I yell out of frustration.

Silence...

Louis' eyes light up."I have a plan!"he jumps up."What's your plan to run away,cause they'll find out."Harry moans."We go to the airport and right before we get on the planes, we go to the bathroom and switch places with our 'twins', then they get on the flight and live with the families planned for us till Justin is caught.Then we meet back at the airport and act like nothing happened."Louis says."Where will we stay?"Niall asks

"I know a place"says Harry."Well,I'm in"I say."Me too"says Niall."And me"Harry and Zayn join."Ok the flight leaves tommorow at 10:00 so we have 8 hours to find our replacements,pack our stuff,and get to the airport."says Louis."Where will we find our replacements?"I ask."There's a place downtown,but how are we going to get out without them noticing us?"Louis asks."Fire escape!"I open the fire escape window which has the longest code in the world and I grab a small survivors bracelet on my nightstand. I unwind it and tie one end to my bed rail which is right by my window. The rope hangs 3 feet from the ground.

I lock the door and run back over."Who wants to go first?"I ask."I will"says Louis,he sits on the window seal and slides down the rope."OW ROPE BURN" Louis screams. One by one we climb down,I leave the rope so we can get back up later.

We walk to the bus stop and get on. We finally arrive at downtown London."Follow me"says Louis running down the streets,we follow."Here it is"Louis says catching his breath. It's an old brick building with broken windows. Louis leads us through a steel door that says exit on the top,I look up to see a cinema sign. It's an old theater?

"No not like that like this"a girl says to guy on stage. There are people everywhere talking and making weird emotions."Hello I'm Jenna and welcome to the 'Falling Arts' a place of struggling actors and actresses."she says. She looks in her late 30's,messy hair old clothes,just like the rest.

"We're here to find look-a-likes,got any?"Louis asks."Line up everybody!Who thinks you got what it takes to be 'One Direction'"she says walking up on stage. Everybody start lining up on stage,I see a girl in the corner,she looks familiar.Blue eyes,blonde wavy hair.Its Candie!

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT:D

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

BIG CHANGES ARE HAPPENING YOU WILL SOON SEE:D

PLEASE SHARE:)