Chapter 30

Harry's POV

"Thanks doctor,we really appreciate it."I say walking out of the hospital with Louis and Eleanor. It's been 4 days now since Liam,Candie,and Justin went missing. I'm really freaked out,like inside it's killing me. The FBI are searching everywhere,I have no clue what Zayn and Niall have been up to. I've texted them a couple time now and then,but not much otherwise.

Once we get home I walk in and Zayn and Perrie are talking very harshly to eachother. "I'm sorry ok! It's not my freakin fault Liam's gone ok!"Perrie screams with intense anger. "I'm not blaming you!"Zayn hits the table with his fist putting a big hole in it. "We'll forget it I'm leaving!"Perrie says grabbing her bag. "Perrie wait!"Zayn yells running after her. "I'm sorry guys."he mumble running out the door. Eleanor brings Louis to his room and I sit at the dining room table alone. I run my fingers through my dark curly hair.

I sit for a long time until I notice a note sitting on the table.

"Deer freindz,I've gone to find Liam,and Justine Pleese don't worie, I'mn owkay,knot in trouble. I'm not farr awaye. Sorry if my spellling isn't writght. I'm writing this to tell you I'mm ohkay,nott for anything else. Goodbye.

~Niall

That made absolutely no sence ate all. Like I can't even comprehend it,at all. "ELEANOR!LOUIS!"I yell. They run down the stairs and into the kitchen. "What?"Louis asks. "Look what Niall wrote."I say. They examine the letter and put it down. "What the heck."Louis says in shock. Eleanor is still looking at it very closely.

"Wait a minute! Guys guys! That's not an ordinary letter,that a code!"Eleanor screams. "El come on-"Louis starts. "No look!"Eleanor grabs a pencil and writes at the bottom of the letter. "He misspelled on purpose to tell us something."she writes down all his spelling problems in order.

Deer freindz,Pleese worrie,I'mn owkay,knot. Farr awaye. Spellling wright. I'mn ohkay,not.~Niall

"Oh my gosh!"I yell. "No-No,it can't be."Louis says. "Wait you left out Justine."I say. "He spelled Justin wrong because...it was Justin."Eleanor says. "Wow I do not expect that from Niall."Louis says. "I'm still really confused."I furrow my eyebrows. "Come on we gotta tell the police!"says Eleanor running out the door. Me and Louis follow in the cold.

Candies POV

It's been 5 days now and we've had little food and water,I think Justin left because he hasn't been back in like a day. Liam's too busy being depressed to think of a way out of here,and I'm not good at that stuff. "I still haven't got to apologize to Louis."Liam says. I nod,I'm kinda burnt out of his complaining and there's nothing I can do about it. I keep on rubbing my rope on the pole,I think it's gotten pretty far,Liam doesn't agree.

"Stay down there and don't move!"Justin yells throwing a body down the stairs and slamming the door. "Niall!"Liam yells. Niall groans and turns over leaning against the wall across from us. "What happened?"Liam asks. Niall scutes on his butt closer since he's all tied up. He sits a foot across from us and starts talking. "I was at the house alone when Justin came in,he told me I would die here and I could write a goodbye letter. Knowing that I have one chance to be saved I made it a code,Justin didn't notice because he's stupid. Hopefully someone will notice the code and figures out a way to save us."Niall says.

"Do you know where we are?"I ask. "Yea he never put me asleep,we're in Canada."he says. "Canada!"Liam exclaims. "Yea I know he's bewitched."Niall says. I moan and press my knees to my face. "That's all I know."Niall scutes against the wall beside Liam.

I miss everybody dearly,why am I stuck here? I don't understand why Justin is still so mad,it was 3 years ago he needs to let it go. Besides he's famous,he used to be more famous than One Direction,but ya know that's impossible.

I keep rubbing the rope and stare out into space. "Stop that it's annoying."Niall says. "No."I say sternly. "It's hurting my ears."Niall whines. "I'll hurt more than your ears."I exclaim. "Candie calm down."Liam sighs. "Niall's just being a baby."I cross my arms. "Am not!"he yells. "Am too!"I yell. "Whatever."he shakes his head in defeat. I Smirk and lean back.

Justin come down and sits on a tin chair. "What are you doing?"I glare. "I thought we could all talk about out lives."Justin smirks. "Not much to say,you ruined all of it."Niall says. "Watch your attitude!"Justin yells.

Niall hangs his head. "Seriously though,why are you down here?"I ask. "What your afraid I'm gonna hurt you."Justin smirks. "Coming from you,I wouldn't we surprised if you set the basement on fire and tripped on your way out."I say. "Shutup!"he kicks me in the gut. "Hey!"Liam yells. "What? You can't do anything about it."Justin grins. The anger in Liam's face shows so much it wakes Niall up from his daydream.

"HA watch this."Justin says as he kicks me in the gut. "Ow!"I squeal. "Stop!"Liam yells. "Make me."Justin keeps kicking me. Liam just squirms as Justin keeps kicking me. "Stop."I whimper. "Baby."Justin mumbles while he keeps on kicking me. "Baby,baby,baby,ohhhhhh like baby."Niall starts humming. "What was that?"Justin creeps closer to Niall. "It's your worst song ever written,if that's even possible to get worse than Boyfriend."Niall says. Justin immediately punches him across the face.

"Hurt me all you want,I don't care."Niall says bravely. "Niall!"me and Liam both scream. Justin grabs Niall's tied up feet and drags him across the room against the cold cement wall. Niall let's out a small whimper while Justin picks up the chair. "NO!"Liam yells. Justin turns around facing Liam and leans his arms towards Liam,letting go of the chair. It flies through the air speeding towards me and Liam,but oddly enough it goes straight to me.

BAM! I lean back against the wall as the tin chair crashes on my face. I push it off and squirm as much as I can to get out,but my angers not enough to help me escape. Liam's squirming just as much as I am,we're a short distance away,but we can't touch. Justin grabs Niall and ties him to a pole by Liam,now we're all close but not close enough.

"Shutup and don't bother me."Justin walks upstairs and slams the door. Niall looks knocked out,but he's still breathing. "You okay?"Liam asks. "I'm fine."I sniffle. "I love you."he whispers. I stretch my arm towards him,and he stretches his. Our fingers barley touch,but I love it. "I love you too."

Hia. I really hope you liked it:D And who knows how to upload videos and photos? I need to know! Oh do you like my new cover? Please tell me:) Btw this books is going to get much more intense...MAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA! Kik me:Sarah_Olivia13. It snowed a lot! 10 inches at my house! Yaaaayyyy,I almost died adventuring in it. Enough about my snow day,tell me what you think:P LOVE ALL OF YOU AWESOME GUYS! YOU ARE AMAZAYN! I

Jesus loves you