Chapter 6

We walk into the living room and sit down." We found where Justin was hiding,but he's gone and there's nothing in their but a stool." The police man says."Which means you guys cannot under any circumstances leave the house"another one says. Everybody's eyes move to me,I shrug."We won't,trust me none of us are going anywhere" "Ok,keep the whole house locked down,Paul will also be staying with you"the police says. Paul walks in and throws his bags on the ground."Hello boys,I hope you'll enjoy my stay!" Paul's says as he walks up the stairs.

It's been 2 days of staying home and doing nothing. And I couldn't be border. Its night and everybody's in bed. I hear the phone ring and run down stairs to answer it.

"Hello?" "Oh hello 'Liam' it seems it's always you I talk too"Justin says and I can tell he's got a smirk on his face."What do you want Justin!"I say."Im at the orphanage,and if you and the other boys don't get here in 2 hours or less I'm killing everybody at the orphanage. And no cops or I'll kill them anyways." He said in the most serious tone I've ever heard in my whole entire life. I gotta tell the boys.

"Wake up!Wake up!"I whisper at Harry."What do you want?"Harry moans."Just get up!"I snap.We run into Zayns room and wake him up,then Louis,and then Niall. I told them about the call and we're all speechless."We gotta go"says Harry."Are you insane! He'll kill us!"Screams Zayn."SHHHH"Niall whispers pointing upstairs."He's gonna kill the orphans!Are YOU insane!"Harry screams at Zayn."SHHHH"we all whisper."He's right we gotta go,or else they'll all die and we will be responsible"I say."Fine,but we gotta sneak out,and I think it should be now."Zayn whispers.

We all get dressed and run out the door,we had to turn the security alarm off and that took a while. We drive off in my car,it takes 45 minutes to get there.And when we do,we don't wanna go in."Ready"I ask."Ready as we'll ever be."Louis replies. We walk in and everybody's tied up sitting down.Justin stands beside them with a gun in hand."Hello 'Direction' looking well"Justin says with a smirk."What do you want!" I say trying to keep my cool."I want One Direction to brake up"he says.

"BREAK UP"Niall screams."We are never going to break up!"screams Louis."You will or not only will the orphans die but so will you."Die? I thought you weren't gonna kill us."I yell."I lied"he smirks. We all stand in silence for a long time,till finally I come up with an idea."Fine! But you have to leave us alone and NEVER bother the orphans again!"I scream."How do I know your not lying?"he asks."Ill tweet it right now"I say. Justin walks toward me watching me type,I share it and he backs up to the orphans again."Liam!are you crazy!"Harry yells."It's okay Harry,we'll be fine"I say"Now Justin put the gun down,untie,the orphans,and we can all go back to the flat"I say. But I think he can tell I'm lying he stand there motionless for a while,the tweet couldn't be seen cause I have no reception,and I think he knows.

POW POW POW.He shoots the ceiling and the walls,grabbing 3 orphans and taking off out the door."AHHHH"screams fill the room."Calm down everyone calm down!"Louis' words of encouragement don't help at all."SHUTUP!!!"Harry screams at the top of his lungs."Mrs.Jones is trying to speak!"he says."I think this girl is knocked out,debree fell on her head"She says."We gotta take her to the hospital!"Harry exclaims. Dust and drywall powder is floating all over the room,so it's hard to see. Harry grabs the girl,and the other boys run out to the car and it's gone.Justin took it."Take mine!"Mrs.Jones yells,and throws Niall the keys.

THANKYOU FOR READING!

PLEASE VOTE

COMMENT

AND SHARE!!!:)

THANKYOU:)

:) :) :)