ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴘ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ ɝȣ ☛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ sᴏɴɢs.

                                                 "I'm forever yours." 

Monroe came rushing through the door, and I watched her take off her bag, turning it upside down so the contents of her bag fell out. Among the scraps of paper, empty chip bags, and a few accessories, an envelope fell out on top. She dropped the bag, picking up the envelope. "Here it is!" she yelled, coming over to me. She climbed in my lap, where we switched envelopes. 

Three months had passed, and our senior year was coming to an end. Everyone was focused on getting into the college of their choice. Monroe and I were consumed with sending in college applications, and tests, but we were doing it all together. We both had sent in dozens of applications to colleges, and we were just starting to get some news back from them. I began opening her envelope up, and she did the same, pulling the folded sheet of paper out. I scanned through the words, looking for the news. My eyes widened, and I started to smile. 

I waited until Monroe finished reading mine, and had her attention to tell her the news. 

"So, did I get in?" We both asked each other, which made her giggle. "Okay, how about with be both answer at the same time?" I questioned, to which she nodded. "On three," I said. 

"One.."

"Two."

"Three!"

"You got in!" 

Monroe squealed, getting off my lap. She began jumping up and down, twirling around. "Oh my god, really?!" I couldn't help but laugh at her, and she came over to me, pulling me up from my comfy spot on the couch. Monroe wrapped her arms around my neck, making me jump with her. "We're going to be going to college, Josiah! Isn't this perfect?" She hugged me tightly, and I sighed contently, wrapping my arms around her slender waist. I was happy that she was happy. Monroe pulled away from our embrace, looking at me. 

"Hey, we both got accepted..that means we'll be going to college together!" 

I snickered, "And we'll be living together, too. You know what that means.."

She shook her head at me, placing her finger against my chest, "Josiah Black, we haven't even graduated yet and you're thinking about sex already." She rolled her eyes, and I pulled her into me. "Damn, how do you do know what I'm thinking?" She ran her hands through my hair, placing her head in my neck. Monroe and I had only had sex one other time after that, and honestly, I couldn't wait for the next time. Is it really my fault that I can't resist her? 

"Well, you'll just have to wait." 

I sucked my teeth, "That makes it even harder." 

Slipping from my grasp, she went to go put everything back in her back. I flopped back down on the couch, moving around to get comfortable. Since it was getting close for us to move in permanently, we've been out and about, buying furniture and other things to decorate the place. I was glad to be moving out, as I would get the feeling of being on my own and having to fend for myself. Plus, I would be getting away from my parents. After talking and talking, and therapy sessions, they decided not to get the divorce, after all. Now they were being all lovey-dovey with each other, and as much as I like public displays of affection, they were making me sick. 

"We should do something, tonight," I suggested, flipping through the tv channels. Nothing was really on in the middle of the day, and the shows that were on were these overly-dramatic soap operas for lonely women in the sixties. It was just like watching a Lifetime movie.