ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴘ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ З4 ☛ ᴄʟᴏѕᴇ.

                                    "To me, you're my world."

My eyes fluttered open, my vision falling upon Josiah's sleeping face. His arms were wrapped around me, our legs intertwined. Sunlight shone into my room, giving several objects in its path a soft glow. I felt Josiah's hand move down to my lower back, his other arm holding me close to him. I started to sit up, but he groaned, squeezing my waist. "Don't move.." He mumbled. I kissed his temple, snugging into his side. I simply took in his features, his sharp jaw, his soft, pouty pink lips, and his wild curls, which were all over his head. 

And he loved me. 

I was deep in love with him, but recently, I felt like I was beginning to doubt our relationship. I was thinking about Michael's words, which echoed in my head, bouncing around. I was beginning to hear how they talked about us at school..they didn't that I was good enough for him, that he could do so much better. Some people didn't think that, but that didn't meant that the other's words didn't hurt. They had me second guessing myself. Was I really good enough for him? 

Michael's words scared me, chilled me to the bone. I wanted to know what he meant. What was his purpose in telling me this? He said that I was living in a fantasy world..was that really true? Why did he suddenly pop up out of nowhere? That made me think..what did Calvin have to do with him? He said that I should ask Calvin about my secret, and how he knew about it. Calvin hadn't done anything wrong, recently..ever since he apologized for what he's done, he was like a new person. We were friends, and he was nice to mostly everyone. No doubt I would be talking to him about this. 

I really had to think..what was going on with my life? 

My parents suddenly want me to accept them and allow them back into my life. 

I have a great relationship, but I'm beginning to have doubts about it.

And there's a boy, putting things into my head, making me second guess all of my decisions, up until now. 

Mary's been telling me that my parents stop by sometimes, wanting to talk to me. She said that she won't let them in though, as she wasn't going to let them hurt me, again. She said that they wanted to work out some type of deal that involved me, and that she was iffy about it. She wasn't going to let me leave with them, as that was way out of the question. I know that I left without telling them, but I couldn't stand another night there. In their heads, they still though that I was a fourteen year old girl, and treated me exactly like one. Their mindset didn't change one bit..they didn't even know my favorites anymore.

For a while, I watched Josiah as he slept, his face peaceful. His features were ever so relaxed, and I wondered what he was dreaming about. My Peace Punk. He wanted to spend the rest of his life with me. I just..couldn't get over that. Josiah's my first love, which is something he doesn't know. I wanted him to be my first, real..sexual partner. I felt weird saying that, but it's true. I've been thinking about it lately, just the mere thought of it makes me feel all weird. I was trying to decide if I was really, truly ready. I was just nervous..what if I made a complete fool out of myself?

"Good Morning, baby.."

Not noticing that he had awoken, I blushed, looking away from him. He made me look at him, placing a soft kiss to my lips. He sat up, and pulled me into his lap, lacing our fingers together. "Good morning," I told him, looking at our hands. "What are you thinking about?" I looked into his eyes, and he chuckled. "You just look like you're in deep thought." I shook my head, but there was a burning question I had to ask him. I knew he could tell though. Josiah dropped my hands, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Come on, I know you have something to ask me, just go ahead and ask." 

I swallowed the small lump in my throat, biting my lip. "Are you a virgin?" I asked him, calmly, careful not to slur my words together. He looked away from me for a second, and shook his head. "No," he answered. My eyes widened. I mean..it wasn't such a surprise that he wasn't..just look at him! It just made me question how he lost his. "Party, tenth grade year," he stated, making me look at him. "I don't even know what I was doing, really. But my girlfriend wanted it, and she wouldn't take no for an answer, so I had to give in. It was just..really..really stupid."

"At a party? How was that comfortable?" 

He snickered, "It was on some couch in a back room. Not comfortable at all." 

I began to hear the door open, and I climbed off Josiah's lap so quickly, like my life depended on it. Good thing I did, because Mary came into my room, looking at Josiah and I sideways. "How'd I know you had him up here? Good morning, Josiah." She smirked, shaking her head at us, "If you wanted to stay, you could've just wrote a note, or something, Josiah." He nodded, "Next time I'll do that." 

She smiled, looking back at me, "This door better stay open, Monroe."

I was a hundred percent sure that my I turned as red as a tomato. I heard her laughing as she headed down the stairs, and I fell back, covering my face. "Oh god.." Josiah laughed at me, as well, poking my side. "Hey, at least she didn't throw condoms at us." I uncovered my face, shoving him a bit. "Now, you hush!" 

"You have to make me," he smirked. 

I pushed him once more, this time making him fall off the bed. He stood up, pulling me towards him by my legs. I started to push him away, but he pinned my arms above my head, his other hand beginning to squeeze my side. I jerked away from his touch, and he chuckled, "That tickles, huh?" I didn't answer, and he licked his lips. "Fine, don't answer." He squeezed my side once more, and I jerked away from him again, giggling. He began to tickle me, and I kicked at the air, my head tilting back as I couldn't hold my laughter in. "Josiah, Josiah, okay!" I gasped, trying to catch my breath. He pressed our foreheads together, still tickling me. "I like it when you say my name." 

For the rest of the day, Josiah and I spent it together. He helped Mary make dinner, and he ate with us, just like he apart of the family. He helped me with my homework, and we even went out to get groceries for Mary. He looked really happy, his lips upward in a constant smile. It was something I hadn't seen when he was around his family. He was quiet, and kept a straight face. It was obvious that the divorce and problems between his parents was taking a toll on him. I happy that he was getting away from it all, even if it was only for two days. Mary said that he could stay for as long as he liked - and that he wouldn't be sleeping in my room. 

King wrapped himself around my leg, making it hard for me to walk. "Yes, King?" I looked down at him, and he smiled at me. "Hi!" He cooed at me, making me smile at him. "Hi to you too," I giggled, and he covered his eye with his hand. He was so adorable, I couldn't get over it. "So Monroe, how are you-"

"No! Mine!"

Looking down at King, he was giving Josiah the meanest glare he could do. He wrapped his arms tighter around my leg, mushing his face against my thigh. Josiah looked surprised, and kneeled down to him. "But this is my girlfriend," he said. "No!" King protested. I giggled, and Josiah raised his eyebrows. "I don't think you understand...she's mine." King shook his head, extending his arm out. His small hand pushed at Josiah's cheek, and he looked up at me, his eye widened. 

"Look, can we share her?" He half grinned, and King looked up at me. I could see that he was thinking, his vision shifting between Josiah and I. King bit his lip, and Josiah smiled. 

"...No."

King went into a fit of giggles, and Josiah was just so surprised. I finished placing the dishes in the sink, and picked King up. "You're just a jealous, little boy, huh?" I teased him, which made him smile. He hugged me, and I kissed his cheek. "Oh, you just love this, don't you?" Josiah rolled his eyes, crossing his arms over his chest. "Don't be like that," I couldn't help but smile. 

 A series of knocks on the door interrupted our conversation, and Josiah left the kitchen, going to get it. I heard the door open, and I stood of the doorway of the kitchen to see who it was. 

"Josiah? What are you doing here?" 

Josiah turned to me, his face blank. He looked like he had seen a ghost, and I raised an eyebrow. "Who is it?" I asked him, bouncing King on my hip. 

"...Your parents."