ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴘ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ ՁՑ ☛ ʜɪɢʜ ᴏᴠᴇʀᴅʀɪᴠᴇ.

             "No one else has the power to make me feel, like you do." 

He trailed kisses from my neck, down to my collarbone, his eyes focused on me. His name escaped my mouth, his hands finding their way under my shirt. His hands were soft, and warm, him whispering sweet nothings in my ear. I ran my hands through his luscious curls, a soft moan passing my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck, his skin warm and soft. He began to lift my shirt over my head, and I closed my eyes, preparing myself for what I was about to do. When I opened them though, I was terrified.

Calvin.

He was hovering over me, smiling at me. I whimpered, an looking around, I was on the floor of the Ferris Wheel cart, my shirt tossed off to the side. I kicked my legs, crying out at his weight on me. He wouldn't move, and I began to cry, begging and pleading with him. I was apologizing, pushing at his chest. I was terrified, my stomach in knots. My heart was racing, and I was trying to get out of this situation. I screamed, whimpering. 

"Monroe, stop! It's just me, Josiah.."

Sitting up, Josiah sat on the corner of the bed, staring at me like he had seen a ghost. I noticed that he had a scratch, going across his chest. I bit my lip, looking down into my lap. I was embarrassed. Having an outburst like that..he must think I'm crazy. That's never happened before well at least - not out loud. I felt stupid. We had barely did anything serious and I have a flashback about being raped. I felt the bed shift, and he lifted my head. "It's alright Monroe.." I shook my head, "You don't understand, Josiah..you're my boyfriend, and..and.." I sniffled, feeling tears beginning to come on. He caressed my face, and kissed my forehead. "I don't want to rush you, alright. We've only been together for seven months, and I'll wait as long as you need." 

I still felt bad about it, though. He pulled me into his lap, holding my hips. "Don't look like that, Mo'. We can always finish watching the movies we rented," he smiled. I nodded, and he picked me up, coming back over to the couch. He laid down, spreading his legs so I could lay down with him. He draped his arms over my waist, and I nuzzled my face into his neck. He restarted the movie, and we watched, silently. I rubbed his chest, tracing patterns in his caramel skin. 

Eventually, one movie turned into two, and two turned into three. Josiah and I were still in the same spot, and I could feel myself beginning to fall asleep. My eyes felt so heavy and being snuggled up with Josiah only made me even sleepier. Eventually, I couldn't help but fall asleep. Last thing I remember was Josiah taking me to the bed, covering me up. The rays of sunlight from the large windows woke me up, and rubbing my eyes, my attention fell upon Josiah, who was cleaning up the mess we made last night. I sat up, and he looked at me, a smile appearing on his face. "Good morning, sleepy head." 

I smiled at him beginning to get out of thebed. I picked my cardigan up from the couch, pulling it on. "I'll give you a ride home," he said, "just let me finish throwing this away." I decided to help him with cleaning up, and once he got his jacket, we were out the door and on our way. We returned the movies we rented, and I gave him the directions to my parent's house. I could tell he was surprised as he pulled up in the driveway, cutting the engine. "Your house is kind of like mine, huh?" he asked, and I nodded. We got out of the car, and walked up to the front door, passing by the gardener. I used my key to open the door, and upon entering, Dad stood there a smile on his face. 

"Hi, Josiah," he said.

Josiah looked at me, before saying hi to him. "I'm sorry that I'm just now bringing her home." "It's alright, just don't let it happen again, Josiah." He nodded, and kissed my cheek, before leaving out. 

For the rest of the day, I was bored, like no other. I couldn't g hang out with Josiah, as he had to work. He's started working at this coffee shop, that makes the best donuts I've ever tasted. I've spent my time watching television, and hanging up the clothes in my closets. I had three of them, one for dresses, one for shoes, and the other for skirts and pants. When I came home, I had even more designer clothes waiting for me. But I've been looking for my stuffed animal, the one that Joshua gave me. 

The first night I was here, I placed it on my dresser, and now it's gone. I have a lot of memories with that plushie..because of what happened, I had to go to a whole new school. So I took it with me to school. A few boys began roughing me up, laughing at me. One of them even pushed me into the dirt. Joshua stopped them though, and I watched him fight three boys, all at once. That's where we really became friends. 

I really missed them..I hadn't seen them since two weeks ago, and I left them on such a bad note. I wonder how King is doing, and Kai. I hope Thomas is alright.  I've thought about stopping by and visiting, but I haven't had enough time to, lately. Maybe I should go, tomorrow. I literally turned my room upside down, looking for the stuffed toy. I hen came out of my room, heading to my parent's room. I pushed open the door, and they looked at me, Mom putting down her book. "Yes, sweetie?"

I bit my lip, "Have you seen my stuffed animal? It was on my dresser.." 

"Oh, that old dirty thing," Dad chuckled, "It's in the trash."

Trash?

My mouth dropped open, and I darted out of the room, and down the stairs. I ran into the kitchen, nearly knocking the trash can over, digging through it. How dare they throw his away? They just can't do that! They didn't even ask me.. I sighed, brushing the food bits off of the bear's fur. It's light brown fur was stained with red juice, and I sighed, going over to the washing machine. I tossed the bear in, pouring some liquid detergent on it. I started the machine, and left the room, going back upstairs to my room. I closed my door and put my room back in order, fixing the covers on my bed. 

I was beginning to sit down on my bed, when I heard a knock on my window. I came over to the windows, pulling the curtains back. I gasped, covering my mouth.

Calvin.

Joshua.

Joshua held up a sign,that made me so happy, that I couldn't even explain it. 

"Bet you thought this was the last time you were going to see us, hm?"