ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴘ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ З2 ☛ ᴄʜɪʟʟᴇʀ.

ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴘ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ З2 ☛ ᴄʜɪʟʟᴇʀ.

                       "With every good, there is also a bad."

Calvin tilted his head to the left, raising his eyebrows. He seemed to be in deep thought about the painting before him, and he stepped closer, tilting his head to the other side. Calvin even turned his body a little, and then looked at me, rolling his eyes. 

"I can't see shit in this. Just a bunch of squiggly lines and circles." 

I cracked a smile, shaking my head. We were at the museum, working on a small project for Literature, in which we had to find symbolism in a few paintings. Each pair got assigned a section of the museum to observe and walk around. I don't what I would call what we had, as the paintings here just looked like a bunch of colors splashed together. I saw exactly what Calvin saw. Nothing. I would've rather stayed at school, looking through a book for symbolism instead of this. 

"We have to write something," I sighed. He turned to me, taking my clipboard out of my hands. He pulled a pen from behind his ear, beginning to write down on the sheet of paper. "I..don't see..any damn..symbolism," he mumbled. I giggled, and he handed the clipboard back to me, walking ahead of me. We stopped at some of the rather interesting paintings, trying everything we could to try to notice a mere hint of symbolism. We had spent almost fifteen minutes looking at the same thing.

I noticed that Calvin was getting increasingly frustrated with the paintings, and it was weird..no one else was in this part of the museum with us. I looked at the paper, looking for a sign or banner that could tell us what part of the museum we were in. When I found it, I felt absolutely stupid. "Calvin..we're in the wrong part of the museum!" He turned around on his heel to me, and I pointed up, his vision shifted towards the sign. Calvin closed his eyes, and took a deep breath. 

"We'll find the right section, somehow."

Calvin and I walked out of the current section, looking around to find the right place. I guess I wasn't paying attention to where I was going, as I bumped into someone. I tilted to the side, trying to regain my balance, but I ended up knocking Calvin down with me. My clipboard fell out of my hands, and looking behind me, I realized that it was Michael. He smirked at me over my shoulder, and Calvin growled. 

"Who the fuck does he think he is?" he spat, pulling me back up on my feet. He picked my clipboard up, and I thanked him. "Does he know you or some shit?" I've noticed that curse words were a major part of Calvin vocabulary, and I couldn't help but giggle whever I heard him speak. He always seemed mad about something, even when he's smiling. After he apologized, we've became kind of like..friends, I guess. When I told Joshua and Josiah about it, they were a little iffy about it at first, and so I was I. But I have to learn to let the past go. I can't let what happened to me hurt me forever. 

"Not really.."

"So why the fuck is he looking at you like that? You got a boyfriend, and if Josiah ain't gonna do anythibg about it, I might just will." He cracked his knuckles, beginning to walk in Michael's direction. I yanked him back by his shirt, and he looked at me like I was stupid. "What?" "He's not worth it," I told him, "besides, we need to finish our project." Calvin rolled his eyes at me, "Fine. But let him bump into you again, I'll show him what a bump looks like." For some reason, I felt like there was an underlying reason for why he just suddenly wanted to rip Michael into little pieces.

I assumed that I would find out later. 

Eventually, Calvin and I find the right place, and got right to it. It was too easy, just by looking at the colors in the painting, and the title, you could determine what it was. I had a feeling that Josiah was getting a kick out of doing this assignment, as painting was his thing. I think he was by himself, as his partner wasn't here. We only had to do half a page, but knowing him, he probably did all of them. Calvin and I were now walking around, not doing anything in particular. We were hoping to catch up with Joshua and Macy, but they were probably who knows where, hugged up on each other. Every time I see them, it seems like they have no self control over themselves.