ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴘ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ з6 ☛ ᴀʟʟ. (R)

                     "My heart flutters, every time when I'm around you."

                                                       (R)

Josiah hoisted me up, carrying me over to the bed. He laid me down gently, climbing between my thighs. He supported himself up with his arm, leaning on it as his free hand caressed my face. I bit my lip, and he smiled. 

"You sure you want to do this?" He asked me, his face completely serious. I nodded, and he began to trail kisses along my jaw, sending a tingling sensation through my body. If I said that I wasn't nervous, I'd be lying. My heart was racing in my chest, and it didn't help that Josiah was now kissing at my neck, trying to find my sweet spot. 

A soft moan escaped as he found the spot, smirking against my skin. His hands slipped down to my hips, beginning to pull my sweats down. I found myself watching his hands, Josiah slipping off my shorts as well. Locking lips with me, I felt his hand slip into my panties, where I squeezed my thighs together. He chuckled, looking me in the eye. "Just relax," he smiled, "I'll go slow." I relaxed my thighs, and took a deep breath, feeling two of his fingers rub against my clit. My leg shook, closing my eyes. 

My legs tingled, and I began to squirm, Josiah only rubbing harder and faster. I felt him slip two fingers into me, and I whimpered, feeling him kiss my cheek. His fingers worked around inside of me, his thumb still rubbing my clit. My back arched, and I was beginning to feel like I was having an outer body experience, feeling pressure building up in my stomach. Josiah's other hand slid my panties down, and over my legs, slipping them off of my foot. "Look at me," he told me. I opened my eyes, his hands rubbing my sides. His hands found the back of my bra, and off that went. I felt the urge to cover myself up, but he took my hands, kissing them gently. 

"No..no, don't. You're beautiful."

I blushed, and he smiled, taking off his sweatpants. Left only in his boxers, I inhaled and exhaled, trying to prepare myself for what was about to happen. I watched him slide the condom on his length, and Josiah pulled me towards him, spreading my legs wider. "Tell me if I hurt you, okay?" I nodded, locking eyes with him. He kissed my forehead, gripping my hips in his hands. I began to feel him enter me, little by little. I could feel myself tensing up, and I gasped, feeling him fully inside of me. A stray tear fell down on my cheek, and Josiah kissed it away. 

"I'll let you adjust. Place your hands on my shoulders." 

He wrapped my legs around his torso, and I did as told, placing my hands on his shoulders. He moved slowly, and gently, and I bit my lip, trying not to moan so loud. After a while, I did adjust, and the rest was a blur. 

I held onto Josiah tightly, his hands keeping my thighs pinned down to the bed. I whimpered in his ear, hearing him groan. "Damn..damn..fuck.." he mumbled, going faster, me squirming under him. It was just like I was seeing stars, Josiah taking me over the edge. The pressure I had felt in my stomach was now a burning sensation, and Josiah's rapid thrusts didn't help it at all. "Josiah..please..go slower!" I begged, digging my nails into his back. He looked at me, pressing his lips to mine. 

I felt the same burning, tingling sensation in my lips, barely able to kiss Josiah back. The pressure in my stomach seemed to intensify, my eyes beginning to roll into the back of my head. My thighs shook, our kiss deepening. We were way past the point of no return, and there was no way to come back from this. I moaned, loudly, hearing Josiah chuckle. "Well damn, baby." He wrapped my legs around his waist, his strokes getting slower, and slower. I let go of his shoulders, tugging at the sheets. 

My back arched, my head tossing back. 

"Josiah.."

I felt the pressure in my stomach release, and he groaned, filling up the condom. "Damn, Monroe.." he pulled out, pulling the condom off and dumping it into the trash. I bit my lip, watching him as he climbed back on top of me. I felt so tired, and my legs felt numb. Josiah kissed my forehead, pulling me close to him. I snuggled up to him, his body radiating warmth. I found myself playing with his curls, and he gave me a tired smile. "You're going to be walking crooked in the morning," he teased, pecking my lips. "How do you know?" 

"Because, you got the Fernando special."

I rolled my eyes at him, adjusting my position on his chest. I could feel my eyes getting heavier and heavier, and soon enough, I was fast asleep. I felt Josiah kiss the top of my head, sending me off into dream land. 

My legs felt like I had been stabbed, several times. 

I could barely walk, and when I did, I looked like I had a stick up my butt. Josiah wouldn't stop bragging about his "work" from last night, making me choke on my breakfast a few times. In my rush to get over here last night, I had left my clothes at home. Luckily, I had left some clothes over here one day when I stayed the night. We were in the school commons area, waiting for school to start. Josiah and I had stopped by McDonald's on the way to school to get breakfast, since they don't serve breakfast here. 

"I'll probably be in so much trouble," I sighed. 

"Sneaking out, having sex with me, I'll probably be in for a lecture as well." 

I sighed, looking at him. I was beginning to notice how his curls looked like a big, huge bush. I guess he hasn't gotten a trim in a while, because I've never seen it this huge. Josiah was simply drawing in his sketchbook, while I watched him. This time he was drawing a huge peace sign with little skulls surrounding it. I was thinking about buying him a new book, since his looked so faded and torn. Maybe I'd even get him two. 

"What's up with you and that Michael guy? I can see him staring at you, in class." 

Swallowing the orange juice in my mouth, I bit my lip. Michael. I was meaning to tell Josiah about that, recently, he's really..really creeping me out. He hasn't spoken to me in a while, but still. I haven't gotten around to asking Calvin about what Michael said, but I don't want him to go and pummel his face in. Calvin's already falling, and I've been helping him with his schoolwork. I'd like for him to stay in school.

"I don't know..he's recently started talking to me.." I answered Josiah, who put his pencil down and looked at me. "I don't like him. He seems like he'll hurt you." I traced patterns in the table, sighing. "I just get this terrible vibe from him." He was looking directly into my eyes, and I knew that he was completely serious. I could tell from the tone of his voice. He returned to his drawing, but what I said next made him stop. 

"He said that we weren't meant to be together..and that it was only going to get worse here on out..what do you think he meant by that?" 

I looked down at the table, biting my lip. I heard Josiah sigh, and he slammed his hand down on the table. It made me look up at him, and I could see that he was upset. "Josiah.." He shook his head, "No. no..that shit is unacceptable." I wanted to tell him to let it go, but this was our relationship we were talking about..hopefully he didn't do anything brash and crazy..

"Monroe and Josiah, just the exact people I wanted to see."

~ hey guys. this book is coming to end, soon. :c but when it end, it might not be the last time you see Monroe and Josiah :3. It'll have a possible sequel, but after I finish all book 2 & 3 of the series, we'll talk about that c: