¹ ⁻ ᶠᵉᵉˡⁱⁿᵍˢ.

¹ ⁻ ᶠᵉᵉˡⁱⁿᵍˢ.

I felt like I was on the brink of losing my mind. 

I couldn't focus; I tried to prevent from thinking about her. It took over when I least expected it; like a shadow, that followed me everywhere. It wasn't threatening, no, never that. It was kind of comforting, imagining a life with her. Maybe I was a bit sick in the head, but it wasn't my fault. 

I didn't ask for her to invade my thoughts. 

I hadn't even had a whole conversation with her. I've only see her from a distance, and even then, my heart raced. I knew I didn't have the courage to talk to her, and that's never happened before. I was practically the life of the party. She made me sick; sick in love with her. 

But I loved the sickness..

Which is what confused me. 

I wouldn't dare tell anyone else these feelings; not a chance on that one. That was like playing with fire, and I wasn't trying to get burnt. So I keep the feelings to myself, locked away. It was between her and I; no one else. 

We were separated, like the good from the bad, the poor from the rich. I never understood had you could be on top of the world, and reduced to an inferior statistic. Dad told me that it was it was easy to slip up, and find yourself at the bottom. "A snap of the fingers," he had said. So I didn't act on my emotions..but it was hard. No one knew anyone else's statuses nowadays, which made for serious disasters. People were so good at nhiding it, that you could live your whole life with someone and not know what they were, and never question it, until it was too late. 

Maybe it was my fault for becoming so involved with having her. I was very sure of my feelings, and I was sure if I was capable of suppressing them any longer. 

But I do know two things..

That I, Josiah Black, is a Bloom.

And I'm helplessly infatuated with a Wilt.