Chapter 20

"Harry, you really have made great progress." Amy praised.

"Yeah," Ed agreed, "and so fast. Did you practise?"

Harry's already blushing cheeks reddened even more at Ed's question. "Oh my gosh," Avril grinned, "Louis is blushing too. They practiced together."

"Shut up!" Louis hissed.

"Aww, that's so cute." Amy smiled. Everyone made their noises of agreement and it was pretty embarassing for Louis and Harry. Not only the attention they got and that they caught on so quickly, it also arouse some memory in Louis' mind. Catching Harry's eyes with a sheepish smile he knew that his boyfriend was in the same state of mind. See, their two dance sessions ended pretty... dirty. It didn't help the blush to vanish at all.

"Louis!" He looked up seeing at Avril. He noticed that everyone was already in position to practice their dance sequence once again, so Louis hurried to do the same. He really needed to stop daydreaming or else he would get hard infront of everyone. Louis shook his head to clear his head and focused.

After that sequence they got their five minutes break and Louis immediantly rushed over to Harry, pushing him against the wall and connecting their lips, "Guys, please. No PDA!" Louis heard behind them, most likely Eleanor.

Harry had his arms around Louis and pulled back, not taking his eyes off his boyfriend's face. "What got into you?" He asked but grinned with twinkling eyes.

"I couldn't help it. You make me sexually frustrated." Louis said but it contrasted the tone of his voice, him talking softly as he leaned in for an eskimo kiss. They were so lost in their own world that Jesy and Avril had to yell for them to turn around and listen.

"What?" Louis asked, his arms still around Harry's waist but his face was turned to the group.

Harry looked at Louis, making heart eyes at him instead of paying attention, "Harry!" Okay, now he had to look at Niall who yelled at him. He didn't say anything, just looking at them questioningly and leaving his arms wrapped around Louis tightly.

"Did you guys know that Sophia and Liam are finally dating?" Perrie asked.

"Of course." Louis said, looking at Harry and they broke into giggles.

"What?" Jesy screeched, "And you didn't tell us?" The couple shrugged and continued laughing.

"What's up with those two?" Zayn asked, shaking his head. "They're always so sickening and in their own world that nobody understands. It's getting annoying." Niall nodded in agreement.

"You know what's funny?" Perrie asked no one in paticular, "It's almost like we have foreseen." The girls nodded.

"What?" Liam asked.

The girls giggled, "We all wanted to date one of you." Perrie explained.

"Well, you already dated Zayn when we talked about it." Jesy added.

"Like... was it like a... a bet?" Niall asked, moving away from Avril who was leaning against him. He looked hurt, betrayed.

"No!" Avril paniced, "Gosh no. Not like a bet. It wasn't like... We didn't devide you to each of us. It was more like... like, I-...I"

"We all took a liking in you, well, one of you." Jesy helped her out," It was kind of perfect, you know. Well, except for Sophia. Liam had a girlfriend and flipped at us that it just didn't work like that."

"Well," Sophia said, "It didn't work out for you two." She referred to Eleanor and Jesy.

"Yeah," Eleanor nodded, "Louis and Harry screwed it up."

"Heeey." Harry dragged out the e.

"We're really happy the way it is, thank you very much." Louis said, slightly snappy.

"You two could just date." Harry let one arm go from Louis to point vaguely at Eleanor and Jesy before putting it back around his boyfriend.

"Ewww, vagina." Jesy grimaced.

"I know, right?" Louis agreed. Harry let out a giggled and hid his face into Louis' neck.

"Oh, what do you have down there? A marshmallow?" Eleanor asked Jesy sacastically. Harry laughed even harder into Louis' neck as did the rest of the group. Well, they laughed, though not into Louis' neck, of course.

"Should we go on?" Amy asked after they calmed down. They shrugged and went to their partners. 

"You know." Ed thought out loudly (He's thinking out loud, haha:D) , "We could do new partners, couldn't we?"

"Like how?" Amy asked.

"Well, like they had planned, you know."

Amy turned to them and nodded slowly, then shrugged, "Okay, why not?"

"Okay," Ed said, "Avril goes to Niall, Eleanor to Louis, Je-..."

"No!" Harry interrupted, then cleared his throat embarrassed, "I mean, err, Eleanor is a really great, uuh, partner and I... she can stay with me." 

Eleanor let out a laugh, "Don't talk bullshit. You just don't want me to dance with Louis." Harry blushed and bit his lip.

"Aww, baby." Louis came over and pulled him into his arms. "I love you." He whispered, but everyone heard it. It wasn't that they weren't used to it. Ever since they first said it they were one of those annoying couples who said that every two seconds (Well, not exactly). It didn't become meaningless, it always made them happy and smile-y and tingly.

"Hey, why can't they just dance together?" Niall asked.

"Yeah, great idea." Jesy replied sacastically, "And what about us?"

"Yeah." Eleanor agreed, "I don't want to dance with Jesy. Then one of us has to be the man."

"I see your point." Amy agreed, "Being the girl is better." Ed glared at her and went to protest but Amy didn't let him, "Does somebody know two boys who would like to come?" There was a silence where everyone was thinking.

"Hey, what about Calum ans Michael?" Louis asked.

"Yeah, and I could ask Luke." Harry said, "He showed interest in Eleanor." He mumbled the last sentence for only Louis to hear.

He let out a chuckle, "That would make three boys, darling."

"Oh, that would be good." Amy said, "Then we can have another girl in the group too. There are always more girls than boys."

"Okay, we'll ask them." Louis grinned at Harry, who leaned in to peck his lips.

"We're dance partners now."

Louis smiled softly and they embraced each other completely again, lips locking. The whole group groaned. They just ignored them. Louis pulled away, leaning their foreheads together and opened his eyes, looking into Harry's,  "I'll always be your partner." He promised.

And both knew he didn't only mean dance partner...