Chapter 3

Amy had the students standing in two rows.There wasn't any discernible order in their mixed up positions.

"Don't we get our partners?" Avril asked.

"Oh, no, first we have to learn the basic steps and everything." Amy explained.

"Yeah, we have to see how you move and stuff to see who fits together."Ed added.

"Okay great."Avril smiled exitedly. Amy smiled too, happy to have an enthusiastic student.

They all faced the mirror wall, Amy and Ed in the front of the two rows. "Okay, now try to do exactly what we do. And one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight." Ed counted while they stepped in the spot on time with the music. Then they stepped in small lounges to their sides.

"Yeah, just like that." Amy praised, "Come on, Louis, don't be shy now."

It was funny to see that Louis was the one holding back considering his seemingly confident behaviour. Harry thought it was cute seeing a bit of his insecure side. As the lesson continued Harry watched Louis letting go and dance without caring and it looked pretty good.

The hour flew by and Ed dismíssed them, "Okay that's it. You were great, I had fun. Next week same time?"

Hums of approval and "Yes"s were heard and Amy smiled, "See you then."

The girls and the boys went separate ways to their dressing rooms.

"It wasn't that bad."Zayn commented as they stepped inside.

"Did you think it would be bad?" Liam asked while beginning to undress himself.

"Yeah, well." Zayn answered, "Let's just say I didn't come here on my free will. Perrie just wanted to for school dances or whatever. It's kind of stupid. We're almost done with school anyways." 

"Let me guess." Louis joined the conversation, "You thought you were too cool to dance and she convinced you with actions involving no clothes." Niall chuckled and Harry had to hide his laugh and blush by putting on his shirt.

Zayn looked at Louis,horrfied, "How did you know that?" Now Niall was laughing loudly and clapping his hands. Harry couldn't hold it in either, Liam was silently laughing too and Louis smiled at Harry. His dimpled were visible and he had tears in his eyes from laughing so hard, Louis was happy he was the reason for that. "I hate you all." Zayn grumbled and turned away.

"Aww, come on, you love us." Louis quipped as he turned his eyes away from the laughing Harry to give Zayn an awkward half hug.

"Funny, I only know you for, like, an hour and you're already claiming my love." Zayn rolled his eyes.

"After that hour you can't possibly not love Louis."Harry said quitely but for everyone to hear. Louis' smile went wider and so did Harry's when Louis took the few strides that were separating them.

"Aww, you're so cute."  Louis cooed. Harry would have let out a sigh of relief at Louis' reaction because it could have been awkward after Harry's indirect confession of "loving" Louis, however, it wasn't but Harry's sigh of relief was provided by Louis's finger pinching his cheek. "Zayn, you can learn from this sweetheart, you're really worrying me with your ugliness." Louis continued to tease Zayn, even though his whole conclusion didn't even make sense to himself. He just wanted to avoid the weird warm feeling spreading in the pit of his stomach from Harry's statemant. And at the same time he wanted to keep the light banter that had settled between them the moment Harry and Louis stepped over the treshold.

"Hey. I look awesome!" Zayn defended himself and ran his hand through his hair.

"But you can't deny the charm of Harry's curlyness of his curly curly hair." Louis stated, practiced in confusing his disputants with unnessesary loops in his sentences. Harry had to hide his blush again by looking to his side to a smirking Niall who had obviously caught on his facination with Louis. That made Harry blush even harder.

"That doesn't even make sense." Liam said.

"Whatever." Zayn dismissed. "I'll go now, bye."

"I have to go too."Liam said and Niall agreed.

Only Louis and Harry didn't manage to change their clothes by now although Harry was almost done. He waited silently for Louis to finish, looking away blushing when he took off his shirt. "Aww, am I that ugly to you?" he fake pouted and put his sweather on while Harry stuttered out,

"What...no, no you look like...I mean, it's great, your , I mean- not that I looked...or watched,it's just I...you...-"

Louis' laughter interrupted him but fortunately it wasn't a mean laughter, more like a lightly amused chuckle, "Hey,hey, it's okay, I was just kidding." Then he added with a frown on his face, "Although I would have been kind of disappointed if you agreed."

Harry laughed at that and just shook his head. "Ready to go?" He asked. Louis nodded and slung his bag over his shoulder and followed the other boy outside.

"So your sister goes to University in Doncaster? What does she do?" Louis started a conversation while they moved to the exit of the building. 

"Teacher, but for primary school. We both love kids." Harry answered, smiling, "She also has a boyfriend with curls so maybe their children will have some too."

Louis laughes at that. "She seems to have a curls fetish, eh? Maybe she's just sad that she can't have you. I wouldn't blame her."

Harry laughed too and hit Louis's arm lightly, "Louis, that's incest." But for some reason they didn't stop laughing. At this point they reached the door and stood outside of the building.

When their laughter had died down Louis was the first to speak again, "Where do you have to go?"

"This way." Harry pointed behind himself, "I don't live that far. I can walk."

Louis smiled, "Okay then. My car is that way. See you next week."

"Okay bye."Harry turned away smiling. With that they separated.

Hey, sorry it took three chapter for the first lesson. It won't be like that again.<3