Special Niavril date Chapter

Again for my sister because she wanted to know how the date went. There is no Larry at all so if you aren't interested just ignore this chapter;) <3

It wasn't surprising that Avril was a nervous wreck the whole friday and couldn't concentrate in college and it was hard for her to listen to the professor.

She got home at three o'clock and immediantely texted Sophia to'fucking help' her.Sophia was the calmest of the group and she got along with her like a house on fire. She was fast to come after Avril texted her. Sophias presence was calming and she helped Avril to pick out her outfit and styling but she left her enough room to to bring out her own style.

Currently she sat on her bed donning a pink tight dress with silver glitter at the bottom. It ended just above her knees. her shoes were fittingly pink with not too high heels.

Sophia talked to her about the world to distract her from her nervousness and Avril was thankful eventhough it didn't help that much. As soon as the doorbell rang she stumbled towards the door interrupting whatever Sophia was saying.

She took a deep breath and turned back around to Sophia. "Do I still look okay?"

Sophia smiled: "You look beautiful." That was what Avril needed to hear before she turned back and opened the door.

Revealed was a smiling Niall donning a black skinny jeans, a white t-shirt and a navy blue jacket. Avril thought he looked cute and handsome at the same time.

And then he said: "Hello Avril" and gave her flowers , fucking red and pink roses and Avril almost cried but that would be really embarassing. so she just smelled them and whispered: "Thank you."

After they stared at each other a bit too long Avril turned back to Sophia, "Can you put them into a vase for me? You can leave after, or stay, whatever you want."

"Of course." Sophia smiled, taking the roses and disappearing. Avril grabbed her keys and purse and closed the door stepping outside next to Niall towards the car.

"The flowers are really beautiful. How did you know I that I like pink?" Avril asked.

"I don't know. It suits you. You look really beautiful in that dress." Niall said, before adding hurriedly, "Not that you don't do without that dress, I mean you're always beautiful, I just meant, like- I don't know."

Avril chuckled, " Thank you." She said that for the compliment but also because they reached Niall's car and he held the door open for her.

Once they were seated and drove off Avril asked, "So where are we going?"

Niall licked his lips nervously before answering, "Okay, so I thought we could just go on a normal date, restaurant, eating, talking. I mean for the first date. We can do more exiting things on the next one. I mean I don't want to assume that you want to go on other dates with me. I just...-"

"...assumed I want to go on other dates with you?"Avril interrupted with a teasing tone of voice.

Niall blushed, "Yes, I mean- No, I don't know, I just thought-"

"It's okay," Avril interrupted again, giggling, "I was just kidding. I'd love to go on other dates with you." At that Niall's smile was almost breaking his face. Avril thought it was cute.

Once they arrived Niall ran around the car to open Avril's door again. She thanked him with a smile when she got out. Then she noticed fancy looking men standing infront of the restaurant. One grabbed Niall's key and drove the car to some assumingly fancy car park. She turned around to see a fancy and expensive looking restaurant. "Niall," She breathed out, "This is so expensive."