Chapter Sixty-Nine - 12 Grimmauld Place

"I think Harry's arrived," Eliza muttered as she read her book, "Well it sounds like him." 

In the distance, they could hear a boy shouting, "It does sound like him, shall we take a look." 

"If you want." Eliza said as she placed her book down and the three stood together before apparating out of their room and into the room where Harry, Hermione and Ron were.

As soon as they apparated in they were met with a loud scream and Hermione yelled at them, "STOP DOING THAT!"

"Hello, Harry." George smiled down at him, "We thought we heard you dulcet tones."

"You don't want to bottle up your anger like that, Harry, let it all out." Fred grinned at him, "There might be a couple of people fifty miles away who didn't hear you." 

 "You three passed your Apparation tests, then?" Harry asked them grumpily. 

"With distinction." Fred told him happily. 

"It would have taken you about thirty seconds longer to walk down the stairs," Ron said as he glared at the three.

"Time is Galleons, little brother. Anyway, Harry, you're interfering with reception." Fred then saw the expression on Harry's face so added, "Extendable Ears. We're trying to hear what's going on downstairs."

"You want to be careful," Ron told them as he eyed up the ear they were holding, "If Mum sees one of them again!" 

"It's worth the risk, that's a major meeting they're having!"

Suddenly, the door opened and Ginny walked in, "Oh, hello Harry! I thought I heard your voice." She then turned to the twins, "Its no-go with the Extendable Ears, she's gone and put an Imperturbable Charm on the kitchen door."

"How d'you know?" George asked her.

"Tonks told me how to find out," Ginny replied. 

"You just chuck stuff at the door and if it can't make contact the door's been Imperturbed. I've been flicking Dungbombs at it from the top of the stairs and they just soar away from it, so there's no way the Extendable Ears will be able to get under the gap."

Fred sighed deeply, "Shame. I really fancied finding out what old Snape's been up to."

"Snape!" Harry shouted loudly. "Is he here?"

 "Yeah," Eliza told him as she went over and closed the door quietly, she then sat down on a bed beside Ginny, "Giving a report. Top secret."

"Git!" Fred muttered.

"He's on our side now," Hermione told them in a disapproving tone. 

 Ron snorted, "Doesn't stop him being a git. The way he looks at us when he sees us."

"Bill doesn't like him, either." Ginny added. 

"Is Bill here?" Harry asked as he sat down. "I thought he was working in Egypt?"

"He applied for a desk job so he could come home and work for the Order," Fred informed him, "He says he misses the tombs, but, there are compensations." Fred smirked to himself.

"What d'you mean?"

"Remember old Fleur Delacour?" George asked him. "She's got a job at Gringotts to eemprove 'er Eeenglish - "

"And Bill's been giving her a lot of private lessons," Fred and George both sniggered causing Eliza to roll her eyes. 

"Charlie's in the Order, too," George said, "But he's still in Romania. Dumbledore wants as many foreign wizards brought in as possible, so Charlie's trying to make contacts on his days off."