Chapter Sixty-Three - Hogsmeade Trip

Chocolate; deep brown coloured eyes beamed over at her. A laugh slipped at out of his pink lips, his pearly whites showing. 

Their hands were entwined over the table, his thumb continuously caressed her smaller hand. The two smiled gently before taking a sip out of their pints of butterbeer, a small foam mustache formed above his top lip, "Oliver," She chuckled, "You have..." She motioned to his lip.

"Oh," He quickly wiped it away, "The only problem with butterbeer."

"Don't worry!" She reassured him, "You look cute."

Eliza looked around at the busy Three Broomsticks Inn, "To think this will be one of our last times here! You'll be leaving soon and then I'll only have a year left."

"What do you plan on doing after school?" Oliver asked her.

"To continue playing Quidditch." She pursed her lips, "Perhaps for Ballycastle Bats!"

Olive raised an eyebrow, "Perhaps?"

"Hopefully."

"Certainly!" He told her.

Eliza smiled, "Are you looking forward to playing for Puddlemere United?"

"Of course, it is a shame that it is only the reserve team though."

"You'll work your way up into the first team in no time, don't worry." Eliza replied, "With your saving skills of course you will."

Oliver raised an eyebrow, "And my ability to attract the Bludgers!"

"Ollie gets all the Bludgers." 

Once they had both finished their drinks, the two began to walk round the streets of Hogsmeade, "I am nervous about leaving Hogwarts."

"That's normal, you're going to go and become a successful Keeper. Maybe you'll even play for Scotland."

"And you'll be a successful Chaser and you'll definitely play for England."

She knocked his shoulder with hers jokingly, "Shut up!"

"I've found a small flat near the Puddlemere United training grounds - it's just around the corner - it would be big enough for two people though." He said quietly, "There would be enough space for them to be alone whilst the two together could spend lots of time together."

"Oliver, just be straight about it!" She said to him, "Ask the question!"

"Eliza, would you like to move in with me once you've finished your studies at Hogwarts?" He asked her with a small smile.

"I would love to Oliver Wood,"

The grinned at each other, "That's settled then."

"It's going to be so interesting!"

"We're going to live together!" Oliver replied happily, "I can't believe it."

"OI LOVEBIRDS!" Fred and George ran over to them, "We are glad we found you two, we have excellent news for Za!"

"What is it?" 

"We're going to stay on for our last year!"

Eliza stared at them confusedly, "I didn't know you were thinking about leaving! I always thought you were going to stay but wow - that's amazing!" She then caught sight of the twins staring at Oliver, "That's not what you came over to say, was it?"

They glanced over at her and pretended to be innocent, "What? Of course it was!" 

"No, it wasn't. What did you come over for?"

"Have you asked her yet?" George asked Oliver quickly.

She looked over between the two, "Asked me what?"

"Yes, I have." He smiled at them.

"She said yes then." Fred said.

"Unless he's smiling through the pain,"

Oliver shook his head, "No, no, we're going to move in together!"