yeolyeoseot

Jieun's POV

"Jieun?" Jeongguk spoke, breaking the silence. It was lunch and we were currently in G4, Mrs Kim's room.

"Yes Jeongguk?" I responded.

"There's something I need to tell you." He mumbled looking at his fingers as he fidgeted with them.

"I understand if you don't think or look at me the same, I just don't want you to leave me after I tell you this."

I nodded my head, signalling for him to continue.

"This isn't an easy topic to talk about." He said, running his hand through his hair.

Taehyung told me that Jeongguk was thinking about telling me.

"I have cancer." He said quickly.

"I know." I said.

"You do?! How?" He responded immediately.

"Taehyung told me."

"I'm going to kill that ass." He spoke as he stood up, his fists were clenched together and his jaw was tensed.

"No, don't beat him up or anything Gukkie." I said.

"I told him not to tell anyone, especially you." He said, furiously.

"Jeongguk, it's okay, look at me." I spoke gently as I cupped his face. His eyes moved towards mine. His eyes instantly softened.

"You're not mad are you?" He asked, placing his hands on top of mine.

"Of course not Guk. I'm in love with you. I pretty much know everything, especially that you're not going through with treatment" I chuckled nervously.

"And you're not mad?" He asked again.

"Of course not, don't get yourself so worked up." I said.

"I fucking love you." He spoke.

"I love you more."

"I love you most." He said and brought his lips to mine.