yeoldaseot

Jieun's POV

"Just jump Jeongguk." I said as he attempted climbing down from a tree.

"No, I'm gonna fall." He said, gripping onto the branch above his head.

"Guk,do you realize how close you are to the ground?" I questioned, looking at the two foot gap between Jeonggukand the ground.

"No, I'm not looking down."

"Guk, just look down." I said laughing.

Jeongguk opened his eyes and looked at the ground.

"Oh." Is all he said until he dropped from the branch.

"You're an idiot." I laughed.

"But I'm your idiot." He smirked. I nodded and walked back to his car. We both climbed in and he drove me home, except we weren't going home.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"I want to show you something." Guk said as we drove for a short while. He parked the car and walked to my side.

He opened the door for me and covered my eyes with his hands.

"Oh god, I hate when you do this." I told him.

Jeongguk started walking me somewhere. I could here gentle music playing. I heard a door open and the smell of vanilla hit me like a truck.

He removed his hands and i saw candles lit everywhere.

We were in a cute little cottage in the woods. There were rose petals leading to another room. I walked to the door and opened it to see a cute, queen-sized bed, with fairy lights lit above the bed frame.

"Jeongguk, It's beautiful." I told him, stunned at how romantic he can be.

"Do you like it?" He asked.

"I love it." I smiled. We walked towards the bed and laid down.

"Wanna watch netflix?" He asked. I nodded my head and rested my head on his chest as he put something on the TV.

"Jeongguk, I love you so much." I whispered.

"I love you too." He whispered, kissing my head.

I sighed and sat up.

"What's wrong?" Jeongguk asked as he turned the TV down. I grabbed the remote from his hands and turned the TV off.

"Guk?"

"Yeah."

"Can we do it?" I asked.

"Only if you're ready." He said.

"I'm more than ready." I said as I straddled him.

"I love you Jieun." He said, placing soft kisses to my neck.

"I love you more." I replied.

"I love you most." He mumbled.

I pulled away from him slightly.

"Prove it."