ahop

Jieun's POV

The pair of us leaned in together, our lips touching immediately. After a short period of time, we pulled away.

"I love you so much." Jeongguk mumbled as he lifted his hand and pulled my face towards his, connecting our lips once again.

"I love you way more Jeongguk." I spoke and rested my head in the crook of his neck. I didn't want to tell him I loved him, even though i did, so much. It's just that when Tae told me that Guk didn't want me to fall in love with him, it made me love him so much more.

"I love you most." He spoke kissing my forehead.

After sitting in a comfortable silence, the bell for last period finally rang.

"What lesson do you have now babe?" Jeongguk asked.

"I don't actually know." I shrugged.

"Wanna ditch?" He smirked. I was debating in my head whether to say yes or no. If i say yes, i may get a detention, but I will get to spend time with my dying boyfriend? Was he my boyfriend? Was I his girlfriend? Thoughts were running through my head until i was interrupted by Jeongguk shaking me.

"So?" He questioned.

"Yes, but before we go anywhere, what are we?" I asked curiously.

"We, Song Jieun, are in love." He replied, reaching for my hand and holding it with his. I nodded at his response and lead him out the door.

The halls were empty, signalling that everyone had already gone to class, so Guk and I took this opportunity to leave the school. We both walked, hand in hand, to Jeongguk's car and we drove away, not saying a word.

"So where exactly are we going?" Guk asked.

"My house? My parents are home but i'll just text them in advance, and they should hopefully be fine with it." I suggested.

"Sure! Okay."

We silently drove until we reached my house. The two of us climbed out of the car and walked up to the front door.

Just as I was about to open the door, Jeongguk moved my hand.

"Jieun? What if your parents don't like me?" He questioned.

"Jeongguk, anyone that i like, they like. Anyone i dislike, they hate. I'm sure they will love you." I laughed. He sighed and opened the door for me.

"Such a gentleman." I said about to walk through it.

"Bitch, I opened it for me." Jeongguk spoke femininely. How do i honestly love this loser. I laughed at his stupidness and shoved him through, closing the door behind us.

"Mom, Dad, there's someone I want you to meet." I shouted out to my parents. They two of them basically fell down the stairs in a rush. They reached the bottom and stood in front of Guk and I.

"Okay, so guys, this is Jeongguk." I told them.

"Your boyfriend." My dad spoke, smirking at me. I blushed a little and shook my head no.

"Yep, that's me." Jeongguk said and shook my dad's hand.

"It's so nice to meet you! Jieun has told us so much about you!" My mom spoke, pulling him in for a hug.

I pulled Jeongguk away from her, laughing slightly and apologised.

"Sorry, my family are weird, crazy, and huggers." I told Guk.

"I see where you get it from." He replied smiling.

Guk and I were about to head upstairs when my mom stops us.

"Jieun, can we speak with you real quick?" She said.

"Yeah sure. Guk, you can go on up to my room, and choose a film." I said. Jeongguk nodded and waddled up to my room. As soon as we heard my bedroom door shut my mom started speaking.

"Jieun, I know he has cancer but you can't use him as an excuse to ditch school." She spoke calmly.

"I know mom, it's just, I wanna spend as much time as i can with him, and we've had a really bad day. Two guys started on him and as good as he is at hiding things, i think it hurt his feelings from what they said." I explained.

"That explains his busted lip." My dad spoke. I nodded. "Okay well, be sensible, don't do anything stupid or i will kill you."

"Dad!" I laughed.

"We're going to do some grocery shopping, but we'll be back soon." My mom said.

"Okay bye." I said and they walked out the door.

I strolled up to my bedroom and entered it, closing the door behind me.

"So, what shall we do now?"