yeodeol

Jieun's POV

"Kiss me." Jeongguk said, breaking the silence. We were sat in our Literature classroom, spending our lunchtime with each other. This pretending to be happy around Jeongguk thing is really hard. The temptation to just ask him about his disease is actually unbelievable.

"Why?" I chuckled.

"Because you love me." He replied. It was true. I do love him.

"What if someone walks in? What if Mrs Kim sees us?" I asked laughing.

"Awe, c'mon. Please? This is where i fell in love with you, we should be making memories in here." Jeongguk smirked. I smiled at his response and leaned in about to kiss him, when the door swung open and some guy i've never seen before walked in.

"Oh, sorry to interrupt you guys, but do you know where Mrs Kim is?" He asked politely.

"I think she's in the staff room, Jimin." Jeongguk answered, smiling as Jimin walked away, closing the door behind him.

"That Jimin guy looked awfully young for a high school student." I laughed.

"Yeah, he's 12." Jeongguk replied, writing something down in his notebook.

"12?" I yelled slightly, shocked. "Who is he?"

"That's Mrs Kim's son. He always comes here during lunch, and I used to tutor him in math. He's a good guy." Jeongguk explained. I nodded understandingly.

"So about that kiss?" Jeongguk smirked and started leaning in. I lean't in also when two boys burst through the door.

"Mrs Kim is in the staff room." Jeongguk said, slightly pissed off. He picked up his pen and started writing in his notebook.

"Oh we're not here for Mrs Kim." The dark haired boy looked at me and smirked.

"We heard you got a new girl Jeon." The blonde one spoke.

"Jackson fuck off, and stop looking at her like that Mark." Jeongguk said gripping tightly onto his pen. I felt intimidated by the way the two jocks were staring at me.

"So what's you're name?" The blonde one, Jackson, asked. I looked away from him and he grabbed my head and lifted it so i was looking at him.

"Leave me alone." I spat, pushing his hand away from mine.

"Don't talk to him like that." Mark, I'm guessing, said, grabbing me roughly.

"Get off of me!" I yelled slightly slapping them both away from me.

"Shut u-"

"Leave her alone!" Jeongguk spoke, cutting him off. His jaw was clenched and his knuckles were turning white from gripping onto his pen so hard.

"Or what?" Jackson tested.

"What are you doing with that loser? You can do so much better?" Mark said grabbing me once again.

"Yeah, because you're better." I scoffed and rolled my eyes. Mark tightened his grip on my arm, digging his fingers into my skin. I elbowed him in the stomach and he let go of me, wrapping his arms around his stomach, falling back slightly.

"You bit-" Jackson started until Guk cut him off.

"Finish that sentence and I will end you." Jeongguk says as he stood from his seat.

"Bitch." Jackson smirked.

Jeongguk came towards the boys and swung at Jackson square in the nose. Jackson stumbled back, tripping over Mark's weak ass. Mark then stood up and punched Jeongguk right to the mouth.

"Shit." I cussed. I looked out the door into the hallway and saw Taehyung walking past.

"Taehyung!" I called quickly, the boy running in immediately.

He attempted to split Mark and Jeongguk up as they kept throwing punches when Jackson snuck up behind Taehyung and punched him. Taehyung instantly turned around, fuming, and swiftly knocked Jackson out.

Taehyung and I tried splitting up Mark and Jeongguk, failing since they were both so strong, until Jeongguk started losing his breath and bleeding a lot.

"Mark stop!" I screamed.

"What is going on in here?!" Mrs Kim stood in the door frame with the principle.

"Stop this instant!" The principle commanded. Taehyung grabbed Jeongguk and slightly pushed him behind him. Mark and Jackson stood up, looking as if they were in pain.

"Wang, Tuan. My office now!" The principle yelled, the two jerks left the room, my eyes followed to where they were looking and Taehyung went up to speak to the principle. I couldn't make out what they were saying but the principle seemed to nod as if Taehyung and Guk were off the hook. The principle walked out the room following the other two students and closed the door behind him.

"What happened?" Mrs Kim asked rushing over to Jeongguk and I.

"Those two dicks were just doing what they do best." Jeongguk spoke with his busted lip. Mrs Kim chuckled slightly at his choice of words.

"I'm going to go yell at those two bastards, with Principle Lee." Mrs Johnson spoke under her breath, not expecting us to hear her. Jeongguk, Taehyung and I all laughed at her.

"Oh did you hear that?" She laughed. "Don't tell anyone i said that."

"We won't, don't worry Mrs K." Taehyung laughed. "I'll come with you." He spoke and they both walked out.

"So, can we kiss now?"