yeolset

Jieun's POV

I woke up to Jeongguk's light snores echoeing around the room.

"Guk, wake up." I spoke, shaking him slightly. I got no response out of him. I sat up and kissed his cheek.

"No. I want a kiss on the lips." He told me, eyes still shut.

I smiled at his cuteness and pressed a soft kiss on his lips. I felt him smile as i pulled away.

"It's Friday, we have school. C'mon." I spoke.

"I won't be in literature today."

"Why?" I asked.

"Tae wants me to take a ditch with him so he can study for his math test." Guk explained as he stood up and stretched. He walked over to my wardrobe and pulled out a fresh outfit.

"What the fuck? Where did you get that from?" I spoke confused.

"Oh i put these in here a while ago, just in case i ever slept over." He explained.

"Oh it's fine, just take up all my wardrobe space." I said, jokingly rolling my eyes.

"Oh I intend to." He replied and took his shirt off, throwing it on the floor. I stared at his abs for a while, noticing how they were perfectly shaped and contoured.

"Wanna take a picture?" He smirked.

"Yeah." I said fast, joking obviously. "Joking buddy." I said laughing at how funny i am.

"Wow, did you just friend zone me?" Guk asked.

"Yep." I replied, popping the 'p'. I stood from my bed and grabbed some clean clothes, walking into the bathroom. I quickly showered and changed into my clothes, then putting my hair in a ponytail.I brushed my teeth and walked back into my bedroom.

"Shall we go then?" I asked Jeongguk, grabbing my bookbag and phone.

"Yeah. Did i mention you look beautiful?" He asked.

"Nope." I replied.

"Well, you do." He smiled as we walked out the door.

"You don't look so bad yourself." I replied looking at his flawless body and face. I realised he was wearing a black baseball cap with two rings on it.

"I've never actually seen you wear a cap before, you look hot." I told him.

"Well now you have." He responded as we climbed in the car and drove off.

----------------------------------------

It was currently lunch and I was walking with Taehyung to meet Jeongguk in Mrs Kim's classroom.

I saw Guk writing away in his notebook so I snuck up behind him and hugged him from the back. I rested my chin on the top of his head.

"Hey babe." He said, turning me around and kissing me.

"Are you guys a thing now or what?" Taehyung said as he sat in the seat next to mine.

"Not yet." Guk replied. Yet?

Mrs Kim entered the room and sat at her desk as Taehyung and Jeongguk left saying a quiet goodbye.

"Jieun?" She asked.

"Yes?" I replied.

"Do you mind helping me mark these first period tomorrow?" She questioned, motioning to some work our class did the other day.

"Anything to get out of math." I said, agreeing to help.

She chuckled at my comment and thanked me. I walked back to my seat and sat there, being bored, waiting for the day to end.