yeolyeodeol

Jieun's POV

"What do you mean I can't see him?!" I asked.

"Family only."

"She is family!" Taehyung yelled slightly. The lady looked at me before turning to Minseo.

"He's in room D32" She said. I walked straight towards his room, Jeongguk's family following behind me.

"Here." I stopped. I looked through the window to see Jeongguk sleeping, with a bunch of wires attached to him.

A doctor then walked out of his room.

"He's going to be okay right?" I asked anxiously. I looked into the doctor's eyes, and i could immediately tell that something was wrong.

"He's going to be okay right?" Taehyung repeated.

"Jeongguk only has 12 hours to live." The doctor said sympathetically.

"What?!" Taehyung and I spoke in unison.

"Well what the hell is wrong with him?!" I yelled.

Taehyung placed his hand in front of my mouth, attempting to shut me up.

"I'm sorry about her." He apologised to the doctor.

"The red blood cells in Jeongguk's body have collected together, they broke apart, causing another malignant tumor and there's not enough oxygen for him to breathe. He should wake up soon to say his goodbyes." The doctor explained.

I pulled Taehyung's hand away from my face.

"You have got to be kidding me?!" I yelled.

"I'm not ma'am-"

"Don't 'ma-am' me!" I yelled. "Just pump some oxygen around his blood!"

"It doesn't work like that-"

"You can't just tell a family that we hope he wakes up so that he can say his goodbyes!" I yelled.

"Please don't yell so loud-" The doctor spoke until I interrupted him.

"Try being in my place!" I spoke loudly as tears streamed down my face.

"I'm sorry miss but stuff happens."

"Are you fuck-" Before i could finish Taehyungpulled me away.

"Jieun, chill. They've tried everything." He explained.

"I'm sorry." I apologised to the doctor.

He nodded and walked away with Jeongguk's parents.

Soon enough the doors to the ward busted open and Jeongguk's other brother walked in.

"I came here as soon as I heard." He explained, slightly out of breath.

"Seokjin!" Taehyung cried, hugging his step brother. Hee hugged him back and they pulled away. He walked up to me.

"You must be Jieun?" He smiled hugging me. I hugged her back and we both cried.

We pulled away and the three of us looked through the widow to Jeongguk's room and saw that he was awake.

"You guys should go in there." I told Taehyung and Seokjin.

They both nodded and walked in the hospital room.

"Hey bro." I heard Seokjin say to Guk.

"Hey Jinnie. Hey Tae" I heard Guk's weak voice. I put my foot in the door to stop it from closing fully. They started talking about their memories.

"Remember when mom would take us all out for ice cream when dad was at work and he would tell us about all of his adventures with mom?" I heard Seokjin say.

"Yeah. I remember." Jeongguk said.

"I remember she would tell us at the park and how you were on the swing and told me and Guk to push you and we pushed you too hard, and you went flying on your face." Taehyung spoke.

"That was funny." Jeongguk said.

I smiled at them and cried harder.

After all we ever did together. I just wasn't prepared for this day to come. He can't leave yet.

I was just avoiding time.