He Even Controls Me In My Dreams

Start from the beginning

Ever since we were eight me and Sammie have been the of best-friends. She's the only one who took this troublemaker attitude of mine and made it into something, how should I say this—humorous? In this friendship, we have I've always been the bad-ass who does anything for an adventure. I'd always have to be the one to drag Sammie with me since she's so cautious and paranoid about everything. 

Seeing her be the one to get a taste of the other side, even though it was in a sex-store, made me proud in a weird way. 

"Okay so you and Jared are testing some shit, great. But what does this have to do with me?"

She giggled awkwardly "This is going to sound weird...uh..."

"Samantha stop stalling."

A large sigh came into my ear from the phone "In these books I've been reading it seemed like you exhibited all the signs of...how should I put this...sexual frustration?"

"Sammie! That doesn't mean you go and buy me a vibrator!"

"Aha!" She yelled "You didn't deny it! Who the hells got your wad up in a bunch like this?" 

My heart-stopped "What are you talking about, you aren't making sense Sammie!"

"Last time we talked on the phone you seemed so un-released. Like somethings got you tenser than the restaurant scene in The Godfather!" 

One thing about Sammie that never seems to fail is comparing life situations to movies, and usually her favorite type of comparrison of me has to always do with mob-based movies.

Looking out the window I saw dad walking away from the the car "Listen Samantha we will talk about this later, dad's home."

"Not until you tell me whose the guy that's—!"

Hanging up on her isn't a smart move, last time I did that she yelled at me for an hour on why ending a conversation is healthier than prolonging it. Or whatever. Usually when she rants I place my phone under my pillow watch some Tv and after thirty minutes I pick up the phone pretending like I'd been listening. 

Question now is what the fuck am I going to do with the vibrator under my bed? 

*****

"Do you want me?" His dark-sexual voice sent goosebumps on to my skin. 

Shivering from the sensation of having him on top of me, holding my wrists down with all his might, I managed to utter a simple "No."

 Seeing that amazingly-sexy blissful smirk on his face made me paralyze "You don't know how wrong you are beautiful."

Finding the sanity to keep my mind-straight I muttered "Fuck off."

His hand drizzled down my naked stomach "Incorrect answer."

"St-Stop." Unconsciously and regrettably I let out a moan once he reached the edge of my underwear.

The look on his face while peeling it off made me quiver "Say it." His jade eyes began to become clouded with darkness 

"Never." My breath tethered once the barrier between him and my lower lips slipped off me completely.

There wasn't any amusement in his eyes just sheer and absolute lust. And I know for a fact that it's not exactly dryer than the Atacama Desert down there. It' the complete opposite. Oh, there isn't a doubt in my soul that I'm soaked entirely.

His eyes shot at mine "Say it." The tone of his voice went darker, rougher, and more controlling.

Control that fucking word I've hated my entire life but when the second he does it my whole body submits to him. "Fuck you."