Chapter 34

-3 Months later-

Shyla's pov.

I am finally 9 months pregnant. The doctor said I have a couple more weeks until the baby comes so I will have to wait till then.

I have been sitting at home for the past 2weeks cause I really ain't got the energy to do stuff. Me and Carlos already have the boys room done nice and also Da-shawn's room cause he is going to be living with us from now on.

Me and Da-shawn was just lying on the sofa watching Spongebob squarepants whilst Carlos was out with the boys.

O yeah & if y'all remember that kayla hoe, it turns out she weren't acc pregnant she was just lying so Carlos we come back to her but he didn't & on top of the she ended up taking drugs, getting barre skinny and selling her body for money so that she can get more drugs. Fvck her life boiii.

Andrea & Damon are still going strong. Kamele is now 3 months old and is a really happy baby.

Keisha & Dequan are still together aswell and Ty is also 3months old.

Jerome'Jevonne&Josh are still the triplets in crime but there good they stick by each other.

Mathew & Jay are getting better. She is now 3months pregnant but still doesn't know the gender yet, I think she wants it to be a surprise.

My big-headed Carlos is still fine. We are getting a lot better together since we have the babies on the way.

#reality.

Carlos took Da-shawn to Dequan's house so that he could spend some time with Ty, Dequan & Keisha for the night so he will be back tomorrow.

I got up to get ready to go to the mall to pick up a couple of things. I hopped in the shower, brushed my teeth then changed into my green stretchy tank-top, light blue leggings with my green converse's. I did my hair in a messy bun then headed out.

I stopped at mcdees first to get a big-mc meal cause I was hella hungry. After I was down with that, I made my way to the mall.

-At The Mall-

I jumped out my car locking it then headed into the mall. I made my way straight to 'babies 'r' us' to collect the buggie and car seats for the babies when it arrives.

I walked into the shop & went straight to the front desk.

"Hello, I am here to pick up the buggie & car seats"

"Sure can I just see the receipt please"

I handed her the receipt & she went off to the back room. 2 minutes later she came out with a big box and anvua man came out w| anvua big box.

"Here are you packages madam"

"Thank You but I would need some help taking them to my car"

"No worries I will help" the man said.

"Thank you"

We headed to car. He put the things in the back seat of the car then shut the door.

"Thanks Again"

"No worries ma"

He winked at me then headed back into the mall. I hopped in the car put the key in ignition then headed off home.

-At Home-

I dropped off the things at home then hopped straight back in the car to go Damon's house to hang with Andrea.

-At Andrea's-

I knocked on the door and waited for at least 2minutes when the door swung open.

"Hey Don"

"You straight shy"

"Yeahh I'm gucci" I say giving him a hug.

We walked into the living room where kamele was playing with her toys & Andrea was lying on the sofa.

"Hey boo" I say.

"Hey fatty, how you doing"

"I coo, feet are hurting doe, but apart from that been good"

"That's good to hear babe, mammi over there has been hella loud later. Always laughing her head of. Watch she is finna get a headache anytime soon"

"Aww bless my lil chubby bunny" the front door opened and then closed. Then in came Damon and Carlos.

"Hey babe, Hey Dams" I say giving Carlos a kiss and Damon a hug.

"Yo" they both said in unison.

They both went over a dapped Don then Carlos came & sat w| me & Damon sat w| Andrea.

All of a sudden kamele started laughing her head off & rolling around on the floor but because she was a chubby baby she was struggling to get up.

"What is wrong with your daughter damon" andrea laughed.

"She is a mini me, everything daddy does kamele does, isn't that right chubby" kamele started laughing again in Damon's arms.

"I swear if she says daddy first, imma kill you Damon. Real talks"

"Don't get jealous ma. It is what it is init" he laughed.

"I bet y'all 30 dollars that she is finna say daddy first" Don said.

"Ayy, you punk ass nigga. I'm your twin your supposed to be backing me" andrea said giving him evil eye.

Don holds his hand up in defense & says "rehh, chill andrea I am just guessing" he said laughing.

"My nigga, my nigga

My nigga, my nigga

My nigga, my nigga

My nigga, my nigga" Damon sang dapping Don.

"I think she finna say mamma" I said.

"I know she is finna say daddy foosho" carlos said dapping Damon & Don.

Andrea just mugged all three of them then crossed her arms.

Just then the room went silent and all we heard was

Kamele say.....

*******

Sorry I took so long guys promise I will finish the next chapter for Thursday

• what do you think kamele's first word was? Mama or Dadda!

• when is Shy finally finna have her baby boys?

• who do you think is finna win the 30 dollors?

vote'comment&share

Msbrowniee_xo