Chapter 10;

Carlos POV;

"Kayla and she said she is pregnant with your baby" shit I knew she would find out.

"Urmm yeahh she told me yesterday" I say rubbing the back of my neck "but trust me when she has the baby I will get a DNA test ma,"

"Your just lucky I can't get mad at chu because it happened before we started going out" the conversation ended there, see that's why I can trust Shy cause if it was anvua chick she would be on my case.

We all just jammed watching movies in the living room with some snacks. Shy was passed out on my chest so I took her up to her room.

I tucked her in whilst her little snores were filling the room. I kissed her on her forehead then headed home.

Shyla's POV;

I woke up and checked my phone to see the time. It was 9:30. I checked my messages to see who text me and there was one from Carlos.

#MyBooCarlos

Night Babygirl,

Tomorrow be ready for 11 you and me are going to the mall.

I realized I had been staring at the message for like 2minutes smiling. I got up and went in the shower, brushed my teeth and got ready.

Today I decided to wear my red midi dress and red converse's. I went into Dequan's room to tell him I won't be home till later.

"De.."

"Ummm.."

"I'm going out with Carlos so I won't be home till like 7 or later yeahh"

"Ightt"

I walked downstairs into the living room. It was 10:30 so I turned on the tv and watch fresh prince of bel air till carlos showed up.

*35 minutes later*

~DINGDONG~

I got up to answer the bell and it was Carlos at the door. I grabbed my keys and we headed off to the mall.

"So babe what you deciding on getting at the mall" I turned on the radio and the song 'Lucky Me' by Chris Brown came on.

"I don't know anything you want ma" he says stopping at the traffic light "You forgot something ma"

"O yeahh what's that" I say raising my eyebrow.

"My morning kiss, that's what" I lend over and gave him a peck on the lips.

"That weren't good enough" he said.

"It has to be your holding up the traffic I laughed" we continued our journey to the mall and got there in under 10 minutes.

We got out the car and walked into the mall hand in hand.

"What store first babe" he asked

"JD sports need to get a matching trainers hehe" he gave me that look but I wasn't taking no for an answer.

We both got a pair of blue puma's and the same duffer track suit.

"Ma where to now but one more shop then we get something to eat cause your nigga over here is starving" he just stands there and rubs his tummy.

I put my arms around his neck and he puts his arms around my waist "Awww don't worry, one more shop yeahh then we will feed you" I gave him a peck on the lips then he gave me anvua peck.

"Look what we have here, such a cute couple" she had one hand on her hip and the other hand holding bags.

"F*ck off Kayla no one wants yo ugly ass here" Carlos said getting angry, I took his hand and squeezed it so he could calm down.

"That was not what you was saying when you got me pregnant" she was shaking up her head as if she was a bubble head.

"You know that ain't my seed so don't chat shit"

"We will see when the baby is born" she walked off with her little side chicks.

I put both my hands on each side of Carlos is face and brought it near mine.

"Baby, don't worry if it is your baby I know she ain't going to be a good mum so I promise I will be with you all the way" I gave him a kiss then we headed back to the car.

*****

We arrived at Carlos house, I put all my bags down and headed into the living room. I turned on the Tv and put on 'Think Like A Man' that movie is one of my favorites.

"BABE MAKE SOME POPCORN WE GONNA WATCH A MOVIE"

"IGHTT BE DER INIH MINUTE" he shouted.

I paused the movie and waited until Carlos came in. When he finally decided to come I pressed play and we sat and watch the movie.

We got half way into the movie and I drifted to sleep on Carlos is lap.

Mathew's POV;

I have been at the trap house all day. I ain't got nothing to do Mann. I left the trap house and got in my car I needed to go back to my house change and then probably go to some hoes house.

I got to my house in like 20mins, hopped in the shower then put on my true religion jeans, black Ralphy top and black puma suedes.

I left my yard and hopped back in my car. I got out my phone and called Sasha.

#PHONE CALL

"Yoo Sahsa"

Sasha- heyy Mathew you good?

"Yeahh I was just gonna come over yours now"

Sasha- Good I will be waiting!

#ENDOFCALL

I made my way to her house. I ended up there within 5mins. When I got out the car I saw this boy or man standing across the road with a hoody on, I thought it was nothing, then all of a sudden I heard gunshots.

-BOOM- -BOOM- -BOOM-

Just then I blacked out.

*****

VOTE GUYS

Picture of Andrea >>>