Chapter 5;

Carlos's POV;

Next Morning:

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I took it off the phone charge and answered it without looking at caller ID.

#PHONECALL;

"Yoo C, where you at come buck me at the normal place!"

I looked at caller ID and realised it was Mathew "Ightt, I'll be there in 20"

"Ight"

#ENDCALL

I got up out of bed and headed into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and got into the shower. 25 minutes later I got out and got my clothes together, today i would be wearing my true religion jeans, black ralph lauren top and my black and white jordans.

I headed downstairs to get a drink then when i was finished i grabbed my keys and headed to the car. I was driving to ihop cause thats where Mathew and I normally plan what goes down.

I parked the car around the corner from Ihop seeing as there was no spaces left at the front. When i got out the car i was walking to ihop when i heard my name being called.

"CARLOS"

I turned around to see who it was and when i did the person turned out to be Kayla.

"Arghh what do you want now Kayla your forever following me" i said getting annoyed.

"what you dont want to see me anymore babe" she said upset.

"There is no US so dont call me babe" i was just about to walk off into the shop when she said.

"I'm 3 weeks pregnant and its your baby" she said.

"Narhh cause I used protection so don't come and chat shit in my ear" and with that I walked into Ihop and sat at a table waiting for Mathew to get here.

5minutes later Mathew came in. I dapped him and then he sat down.

"Wassup mayn, what did you need me for" I said.

"Damon wanted us to make a quick drop then we going back to his yard" he said whilst calling the waiter over.

"Ightt I'm down for that" I said then we ordered our food.

Shyla's POV;

School had just finished and I started making my way to Da-shawn's nursery. I couldn't be bothered to wait for Tee or Dee cause I had to leave early.

When I got to the nursery I picked up Da and we both headed to the car. I put him in his car seat, went to the front then headed off to Jay's house to pick her up.

10 minutes later I was outside her house, I had to call her and tell her I was here cause I couldn't leave Da in the car by himself

#PHONECALL

"Jayy I'm outside hurry up"

"Alright"

#ENDCALL

She came out and dropped herself in the passenger seat.

"Hey girl, you got everything?"

"Yup" she said popping the p.

"O Yeah and this is Da-shawn, Da this is you older cousin Jay" I said introducing them.

"Hey Da-shawn"

"Hi Jay" he said getting shy.

We were making our way back to the house but first we stopped off at McDonald's. When we got there I quickly called Damon to see if him or his squad wanted any.