Chapter 31

******

Dequan's pov.

-Next Day-

Yesterday everyone fell asleep at Carlos's yard so we were all scattered on the for whilst the kids and the girls were upstairs in comfy beds.

I woke up and stretched cause I had one bad pain in my back.

I woke up all the others and told them to get to there house cause we all need to meet at the warehouse.

I went upstairs to where keisha and Ty was sleeping, I walked to the bed. Keisha and Ty was doing this lil cute snoring so I decided against waking them up. I kissed them both on the forehead and mad my way back downstairs.

I went back into the living room and the nigga's were still out cold but the managed to change positions.

"Wake your lazy ass up mayn shvt" I yelled pushing everything single on of them.

"Da f.ck"mathew said with his face all push up.

"Wake up and go to your yard to get ready and shit, today's the day we wipe out all them motherf.ckers"

All the of them just groaned and got up heading for the doors.

I hopped in my car and en|routed straight to my yard.

Jerome's pov.

I was now at my house getting ready for this mission today.

I hopped in the shower. I came out in 25minutes, brushed my teeth them creamed my skin.

I got out my blacked out track suit with my black vans. I grabbed my mask and headed downstairs.

I walked out the house, locking the door. I hopped in my car and en|routed to the warehouse.

-At The Warehouse-

I jumped out the car heading to the front door. I dapped the security guard and then headed to the office.

When I got up there all of them was there and ready.

"Iytee, Now we can get geared up then leave" Damon said.

"Iytee" we all said in unison.

We all got the guns out ready, loaded them and put them in the boot of our cars. We all had at least 4 guns on us just in case.

We hopped in our cars and en|routed to our destination.

Damon's pov.

We made it to the gangs warehouse in like 15 minutes. We all put our masks on, said a pray and headed out. We went according to our plan and shot everyone we saw.

-BANG- -BANG- -BANG-

Gunshots were going off everywhere. We had shot a few men already and was near the office. Me and Carlos were shooting everyone we saw.

We got to the office, bashed the door down and headed in side. We shot the two men that was in here and left the hoes to run around screaming.

Carlos grabbed all the money and white then we ran back to meet up with everyone else.

Carlos's pov.

-BANG-

I heard a gunshot so I turned back to see who da f.ck was shooting. I see no-one but Damon was lying on the floor screaming in pain.

I ran to him and help him up. We both quickly ran outside. All the boys were out there already. We all hopped in the car whilst Jerome quickly set a light to the place.

"Quick, we need to get to the hospital" I say out of breath.

Jevonne sped off in the direction of the hospital.

-At The Hospital-

When we got there, I got damon out the car and took him inside. The nurses came to us and took damon.

I filled out all the papers then went to take a seat with the guys in the waiting room.

I knew damon was going to be ok cause he only got shot in the arm but I just want the doctors to hurry up and bandaged him up cause I'm hella tired.

Shyla's pov.

I woke up with Jay sleeping by my side. I crawled out of bed and went straight into the bathroom. I showered for 20minutes then brushed my teeth. I dried/creamed my skin, then got out my grey baggy sweat pants, a white stretchy tank top with my black air forces.

I left a note on the kitchen table for the girls saying that I am going to the airport to pick up Da-shawn.

I grabbed my car keys the e|routed to the airport.

-At The Airport-

When I got to the airport. I walked in and waited in the waiting area until I saw Da-shawn.

10 minutes later people started going out of the little alleyway bit. I saw a little figure running with a woman beside.

"SHHHYYY"Da-shawn ran into my arms and hugged me so tight.

"Hey poonchien I have missed you so much, how was your time in London" I said taking his suitcase.

"It was gweat. I played with cousin's and we went out to lots of places" he said getting happy.

"That's good to here" I strapped my in the front seat and headed back home "I'm so glad your back"

"Me too. I happy I didn't miss the baby" he said rubbing my tummy.

"& guess what"

"What" he says

"I'm having twins"

"YAAY" he shouted "I going to have lots of brothers to play with" he danced.

We just listened to music the rest of the way home.

I really can't wait to have these baby's, then my whole family will be complete.

******

vote'comment&share.

Hey guys this might be finished soon. I might make a sequel but that depends if y'all want it or not :)

Msbrowniee_xo