Chapter 26

Got 1,000 reads. Thanks guys so much for reading my book and for those who voted. Much love

*****

Carlos's pov.

I was at the warehouse with the gang sorting out a drop we were going to make.

We found out a couple of days ago that some different gang was planning to take our shit and money, so we have to deal with them.

Riding Round with that work (work)

Strapped up with that Nina

Got Two Bad bitches with me (aye, aye)

Molly and Aquafina (aye, aye)

Money dont mean nothing

Niggas dont feel you when they see you (aye, aye)

My whole hood love me

But now a nigga wanna touch me

My phone started ringing, I looked at caller ID and it was an unknown number.

"Who's this'

"Hello I'm calling from St Joseph's hospital (made up hospital) is this.. Carlos Millington" she says

"Yes, What's the problem" I say confused.

"Well.. We have a miss Shyla Carter here she was in a very terrible accident"

"WHAT.. I'm on my way"

I hung up the phone, I started panicking. This can't be happening, shit man. I swear it better not have been dat f-cking gang that is tryna miss with us. F-CK.

"Ayo who was that" Mathew said.

"Hospital, come on Shy has been in an accident" All of us run to our cars and I could already tell that Damon and Dequan was f-cking pissed.

-At The Hospital-

When we got to the hospital we quickly ran to the front desk and asked where shyla's room was.

We got to her room and waited in the waiting room until the doctor came out.

-1 hour later-

The doctor finally came out...

"Family of Shyla Carter" we all stood up and waited for him to continue "She is Ok but has to stay for at least two days just to make sure that she is alright" I thought he had finished but he carried on "O yeah and your lucky that the baby didn't get hurt"

BABY!!!

"What baby" I asked so baffed.

"The young lady is two weeks pregnant" my mouth hanged open. I feel really happy but confused at the same time.

Shyla's pov.

I woke up lying in an hospital bed. I moved a lil and felt a lot of pain in my back. Who the f-ck would want to hurt me like that, I aint got no enemies.

The door creaked open just a little, Carlos poked his head in.

"Ma, you chill" he says walking in.

"Yeahh I'm straight, just got a lil pain in my back"

"Seen, umm have the doctors told you anything yet"

"Narrhh, and they taking there f-cking time man shit, I just wanna go home man"

He let a chuckle "well, you are getting released in the next two days... andyourtwoweekspregnant" I couldn't get the last bit.

"Repeat yourself, and speak english, I don't speak that gibberish shit" I say with a lil laughter.

"The doctor said that your two weeks pregnant"

I didn't know what to say. I was absolutely speechless. Its kinda alright because I finish school in 2months, But it just crazy now, there is 3 unborn children waiting to enter this earth.

F-ck am I gonna be a good mother?

Will I be able to care for this baby?

What if me and Carlos split before he/she is even born?

A lot of things where going through my head at that moment. Don't get me wrong I am extremely happy that I am going to have a baby, i could have a lil boy or girl running around.

But on the other hand I am kinda scared and worried. What if any thing happens along the way, things like that. I know for sure I am going to be the best mother ever for this baby. I'm going to love he/she with all my heart.

Just thinking about it is getting me even more happier. Da-shawn is going to be so happy when the baby comes around, He is defiantly going to be the big brother/uncle to all of them.

First andrea was having a baby, then keisha got pregnant, now its me. Next thing you know Jay is going to get pregnant, But at least we all protect each other, I can't ask for any other family cause the one I have now...

Is Defiantly Something Special.

******

vote'comment&share please xo

- shyla is pregnant guys...

- who nearly killed her...

- is she going to have a boy or a girl...

thanks for reading my story x

Msbrowniee_xo