Chapter 24

Damom's pov.

I just got off the phone to Shy. She talking about how there is something important that she needs to tell Dequan and I. First I had to drop Andrea off at her parents yard then I en|routed to home to get Dequan.

-At Home-

When I got home I just waited in the car on Dequan and Keisha. They be taking longg and I know Dequan stressed out with keishas ass cause all that hormones and shit.

They just got in the car, I dapped Dequan and said hi to keisha then en|routed Carlos's yard.

***

When we got there, we hopped out the car. I locked it then made my way in the house. Shyla and Carlos was in the living room and she had her head down.

Shyla's pov.

When they got here they walked into the living room and sat opposite me and carlos.

"What is it you wanted to tell us shy" dequan said. I lifted up my head.

"Have you been crying" keisha said looking worried.

I sighed "umm, I don't know how to say this but when I do please don't get angry cause I didn't tell you" they nodded there head. I told them everything from start to finish.

Keisha gasped "he f-cking did what" Damon said getting angry.

"I didn't want to say anything cause I didn't want it to affect me" I say crying. Carlos had me wrapped around his arms.

"Shy get you shoes on now we going home, mum and craig (A/N don't know if I mentioned his name as yet) just came back this morning, we gonna sort all this shit out now" dequan sat lifting me up.

I low-key didn't wanna go cause I know he just gonna deny it and my 'mum' is just going to get pissed.

They put me in the car whilst they all hopped in. The drive was silent and awkward to me, Carlos keep getting a few glazes at me, Damon squeezed on the wheel too tight, Dequan just looked mad as hell and keisha just sat there staring into space.

I just wish I told my brothers when it had happened instead of waiting all this time, everything would have been down and dusted but NO I just had to keep my mouth shut and act like nothing happened.

-At Mums House-

We just arrived home. We got out of the car and headed to the front door. We headed inside and went straight to the living room.

I sat on the sofa with carlos by my side whilst keisha went upstairs to get mum and craig. When all three of them came downstairs, Damon got up and punch craig in the face.

"WHY THE F-CK YOU TOUCHING MY SISTER, ACTING LIKE SHE IS YOUR F-CKING CHILD" damon shouted.

"Damon what shit are you pulling your can't just punch him in the face" my mum said.

"HE F-CKING RAPED SHYLA, AND YOUR DEFENDING HIM" dequan also shouted.

My mum let out a sigh "who told you he did that" my mum said.

"Shy, who else" dequan said rolling his eyes.

"DID YOU RAPE HER" Damon shouted again.

"Yes, I did cause she f-cking deserved it" craig said whilst holding his cheek.

Just then all three of the boys jump on him and started punching him up. I sat there and cried my eyes out.

"YOUR MOTHER TOLD ME TO"

My eyes widened to what I had just heard. My mother told him to! What have I ever done to her for her to treat me like this.

******

vote'comment&share please

- why do you think her mum will get craig to do that?

- how will everyone react, especially shyla?

- what's gonna happen to the both of them, mum & craig?

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, wasn't really that interesting but it has to do :)

Msbrowniee_xo