Chapter 2;

*****

Me and Tee made our way to Dee's house to go and pick her up then head to the party.

"Tee is Trey going to the party"

"Yeahh I'm going to text him when I get there" she said.

"O Ighttt are we still going to do the roommates thing for college"

"Course booboo can't wait you'na us living together would acc be a mad ting" she said

I let out a lil chuckle, this girl gives me jokes she is just insane.

I pulled up outside of dee's house and waited until she came out side.

After 2mins she came out looking nioceee might I say.

She had on a Green bodycon dress with green converse's, her hair was in a neat bun and she had a fringe.

"Woiii look @ you Dee your looking so cutee"

"Awww thanks babe, now let's go to the party"

*****

We got there in under 15mins and already I could hear the music playing.

We made our way to the front door and saw there was already people drunk and isn't even 11:00 yet.

We saw Mathew and walked up to him to say happy birthday.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATHEW" Me&Tee shouted.

Dee didn't really know him that well but still said happy birthday.

"Thanks Tee & Shy" we gave him a hug and the three of us went straight to the dance floor.

The song 'Kotch' by RDX came on and we were all dancing and having fun, until someone pushed me down.

I was beyond pissed. I looked up to see that it was my favorite cousin Jay. I haven't seen this chick in ages.

She was wearing black disco leggings, timberlands (low ones) and a yellowish crop top.

"OMG JAYYY" I said.

"IT IS YOU SHYY, I ain't seen you in like forever"

"Yeahh I know right"

"I'm coming yours after this Shy need to crash somewhere else"

"Ightt"

Jay, Tee and Dee continued dancing whilst I went to go and get a drink.

I was walking to the kitchen and these girls were just mean mugging me. I just shrugged them of cause I ain't bout to start a fight up in here.

Whilst I was sipping on my drink, someone tapped me on my shoulder. I turned around to see this beautiful boy looking over at me.

He was dark skin, brown eyes, short hair. He was the cutest thing I have ever seen, after my da-shawn abvii.

"Yoo what's up ma" he said

His voice was so deep.

"I'm gucci but my name ain't ma its Shyla but Shy for short" I said walking off.

"Sorry Shyla, I'm Carlos" he said.

"Its nice to meet you Carlos but I really need to get back to my girls"

"Ightt can I get your number then"

"Urmm next time we meet, never know might run into each other again"

Carlos's POV

"Urmm next time we meet, never know might run into each other again" she said then walked off.

Let me introduce myself properly.

I'm Carlos, Mathew's best mate. We one of the top youngest dealers in the hood so everyone knows us. I'm a player I only fuck and duck because everyone knows that thugs don't love.

Anyways I was making my way back to the party and saw Shyla and her girls dancing. Something about her just made wanna know her more but I doubt it will turn into that lovey dovey shit, I ain't down for that.

As I was walking up to mathew, I noticed Kayla preeing me with that sneeky smile of hers. She started walking towards me and then she said.

"Hey Carlos, I noticed you eyeing me' she said.

"Hoe ain't nobody staring at you, I ain't got time for that" I said irritated.

Kayla is one of those chicks who I just fuck and duck there was never gonna be anything happening between us.

"Then who was you staring at, the ugly bitch there"

I was just about to reply to her but she started making her way down to Shyla and her friends.

Shyla's POV;

Me & my girles were having a blast we were just dancing to wine & kotch when some next chick grabbed me by my arm and out side in the garden.

"WTF get you stink hands off me you bitch" I said

"Listen here hoe and listen carefully. YOU better stay away from MY man unless you want me to sort you out" she spat viciously.

By this time Tee,Dee,Carlos,Jay & Mathew came out with a little crowd with them.

"Do I even know wtf you are talking about because as far as I'm concerned I don't see a man with you and second of all don't be calling me the hoe cause I bet you have opened your legs for the whole neighborhood" I said walking away.

I felt someone drag my hair done leaving me rolling on the fall. I weren't having it so I got up and punched her in her face causing her to drop on the floor, then I came over her constantly punching her in the face until I felt someone pull me off of her.

I looked up to see that it was the boy Carlos from earlier.

"Come on ma let's get you in the house, you caused her a lot of damage" he said with a lil chuckle

"Well serve that bitch right no one asked her to put her stink hands on my head" I said blankly.

"Yeahh anyways come upstairs and let's get you cleaned up ma"

"Sure"

We made our way upstairs and into the bathroom. He got a wet face flannel and wiped my face & hands with it.

"You sure you ok ma" he said looking a bit concerned.

"Yeahh just a little weak, I just wanna go home tbh"

"Dw I will take you home in your car yeahh"

"Aww thanks Carlos and my friends are coming aswell"

"Yeahh that's Ightt"

We made our way back downstairs and we meet the girls then headed to my house.

******

Picture of Carlos >>>

VOTE&COMMENT