Chapter 23

Shyla's pov.

Yesterday was kinda of steamy in the room, I have to admit. I won't go into to much detail, no Carlos didn't take my virginity but in my head he did. To me the first one does not count at all.

#FLASHBACK

We both dropped down on the bed trying to catch our breath.

"Woow" I say panting.

He let out a lil chuckle "I did not know you could get done like that" I let out a lil chuckle as well.

"Shy I thought you where a virgin" Carlos came out with.

I sighed knowing I'm going to have to tell him "please not now I promise I will tell you tomorrow babe" he agreed. He put his arm around my waist. "Goodnight Carlos" I pecked him on his lips "goodnight ma, I love you" a smile appeared on my face " I love you too"

We just then I closed my eyes then we fell asleep.

#REALITY

I woke up to someone tapping me on my shoulders telling me to wake up. I looked up with one eye open to see its Carlos with a big tray of breakfast in his hands.

"Nigga that ain't the way to wake me up, but you forgiven cause I see a big ass plate of breakfast in your hand" I say grabbing the plate.

"What chu gonna be greedy and not share with me baby" he says giving the upset look.

"Sorry" whilst we eat we were just silent. I knew his ass was gonna ask about me not being a virgin, I am ready to tell him but I don't know how to. I decided to kept it all in the past and not let it affect me cause I know people will think I'm lying -cough- mum -cough-

We were so close until he came along after then she started being distant from me and I don't know why.

I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't realize Carlos was talking to me "huh, what was that" he sighed and asked "Are you ready to tell me about why you aint a virgin"

I let out a big sigh and started telling him "It was when I was 16 I had just came back from school, when I got home Damon & Dequan weren't there nor was Da-shawn. So now I was hollering my mum's name to see if she was in but knowing her she is never in. So now I am in my room having big big conversation with Dee on the phone when my step-dad walked in, he started saying 'arr hang up the phone' rehh rehh rehh so I was like 'nigga you don't pay my phone so should I listen to your dumb ass' he started giving me weird looks and I ain't gonna lie I was hella scared" by now tears were falling out my eyes but I had to let it out to somebody "then he walked up to me and snatched the phone out my hands and started beating on me, he was feeling me up after that, and then started taking off my clothes" Carlos came closer to me and rested my head on his chest "after that I knew I couldn't fight back he was too strong and big I had no strength in me and that's when he raped me, for a couple of days I would cry myself to sleep but then after a while I convinced myself not to let it affect me but ever since then he has always been touching me up and trying to get me in bed and shit"

Carlos's pov.

Shit yo, I never would of thought that my baby girl would have been through all of that. Angry took over my body as soon as I heard the word rape.

"Babe don't cry, I never would have thought that happened to you, you always so cheery and shit. You never look down unless its something serious. But don't worry imma sort all of this shit out but first you have to tell your brothers" I say on a serious note.

"I know I will have to tell them sooner or later. They probably going to be coming over but if not let me call them and tell them to come over" she says.

She got out her phone probably dailing one of her brothers.

#PHONECALL

"Damon.."

"...."

"I need you to come round, I have something really important to tell you"

"...."

"I can't tell you over the phone it has to be face to face"

"...."

"Ightt and if you can pick up Dequan on the way"

"...."

"See you inih bit then"

"...."

#ENDCALL

"He said he is dropping andrea some where first then he is coming with Dequan and maybe keisha if they together" she said looking down.

"Listen ma, its the right thing to do, trust me we will sort it out don't worry" I say pecking her on the lips.

When Damon and Dequan hear about this all hell is going to break lose trust me.

******

I'm so sorry its so short.

vote'comment&share please.

- how do you think damon & dequan are going to react?

- what will they do to the step-dad?

- how are they going to react if her mum is going to admit why she is distant from shyla?

Msbrowniee_xo