Chapter 30

******

Dee's pov.

I am just sitting at home with my nephew & niece babysitting.

"What do you lots wanna watch now" I asked

"Winnie the pooh" they screamed.

I turned the channel to 'winnie the pooh' and got up to go to the kitchen to make them something to eat.

I made the some fish fingers and chips cause I couldn't be asked to make them a big big dinner.

"Trey & Lateshia dinner is ready" I shouted to them.

They ran in and sat at the dinner table, said they're prayer and dug in.

The doorbell ran so I got up to get it. I opened the door to see Jarred standing there with a big grin on his face.

"Hey baby girl" he said making his way in.

"Hey Jarred" I gave him a hug and walked into the living room and sat on the sofa.

By the way Jarred is one of my best friends around my ends.

"So what's up wid chu, ain't hollering me no more nah" he said.

"Sorry just been busy looking after the kids and getting work done" I say.

"KlKl. So how has my bestie been" he lifted up my chin so are eyes was locked with each other.

"Good. But I missed my boy bestie. Its been hella boring ya'noe" I said sticking out my bottom lip.

"I missed you too" he came closer and closer "I Love You Dee" he put his lips on my and kissed me.

Jay's pov.

Me and Mathew have been going well for the past couple of months. I have been hella sick nowadays and I don't know why. I haven't told Mathew yet cause I know he will over exaggerate. I have been throwing up and my belly has been hurting a lot.

I was now lying on my bed just staring into space. My belly had stopped hurting but I still felt sick.

I got up and quickly ran into the bathroom and vomited into the toilet. I brushed my teeth then went straight back to the bed.

About 10minutes I hear the front door open and close, they started shuffling door stairs, I heard footsteps then my door opened revealing Mathew.

"Hey ma" he said coming up to me to kiss me but as soon as he came to me, I pushed him out the way and vomited in the toilet. I felt someone tie my hair back. I got up and brushed my teeth.

"Are you straight jay, you don't look so well" he asked.

"I don't know I have been like this for 5 days now" I said to him.

"Call Shy she might know what's wrong"

I called up Shy and she picked up straight away.

"Hello baby loo" I sid.

"Heyy darling, you good" she asked.

"Narhh not really"

"Wassup" she said.

"Well I have been throwing up for the last couple of days and Mathew said I should call you to see if you know what to do"

"Omg when did you and Mathew have sex" she said getting excited.

"Umm like 6 days ago"

"Omg I'm on my way now"

#locked