Chapter 28

Carlos's pov.

I just arrived at home from work. I was absolutely knackered. I went straight upstairs and into the shower. I took about 20minutes then I came back out. I put on my boxers then hopped into bed with Shy.

****

-Next Day-

I woke up with Shy not by my side. I went into the bathroom and she was in the shower singing.

I took of all my clothes and joined her.

"Umm what do you think your doing" she said raising her eyebrows.

"Having a shower with my baby girl you"

I said.

"Wallever"

We spent about 20minutes in the shower and then hopped out. I wore duffer tracksuit with my black puma suedes.

Today is the day that we are going to find out the sex of our baby. So we were kinda in a rush cause we were running a lil bit late.

We went downstairs grabbed our keys and headed to the car. I opened the door for shy and helped her in, then I ran over to my side, hopped in then made our way to the doctors.

-At The doctors-

We waited in the waiting room for about 5minutes.

"Shyla Millington" she glared over at Ccarlos and i gave her a lil smile.

"Soon to be" I said.

We walked into the room. The doctor put her on the bed and added some of that cold jelly stuff onto her belly.

He rubbed it all around her body until he found something.

"There is the boy of your baby"

"What's the gender" shy asked.

"Its a boy"

I am going to have a lil mini me running around the house, you don't understand how proud I am to be a father.

"O wait" the doctor said.

"What" I asked getting scared.

"It looks like your expecting two children and its two boys"

"What" both me and shy said.

"Twin boys"

I was beyond happy. Two mini me's in the house. I am defooo the happy soon to be father.

Damon's pov.

I was at my yard chillen with Andera and my daughter Kamele . She was lying on my chest, releasing her lil snores.

(8) West Side, Bankhead, is where I'm from

Everything y'all did it been done

My True game to my shoe game

You can't touch that shit

A bitch that holler 'bout "fuck me?"

Nah, fuck that bitch

Fuck that bitch, fuck that bitch

A bitch that holler 'bout "fuck me?"

Nah, fuck that bitch

Fuck that bitch, fuck that bitch

A bitch that holler 'bout "fuck me?"

Nah, fuck that bitch (8)

My phone started ringing so I answered it.

"Who's this"

"Yo, its Jevonne man, quick get down to the hospital Haz, just got shot"

"Onmyway now"

I gave Kamele to Andrea and told her I was gonna go hospital.

I quickly hopped in my car and went straight to the hosiptal.

I know y'all don't know Haz. He is just one of the people in my crew but he ain't proper family like Jevonne, Jerome, Josh, Carlos, Dequan and Mathew. But if someone f.cks with someone on my crew shit is finna break lose.

******

Sorry its so short guyss gonna skip ahead.

I promise longer and better one tomorrow guyss :*

vote'comment&share please

Msbrowniee_xo