Chapter 13;

Carlos's POV;

It has been more then an hour and we are still waiting here to see if Mathew is ok or not. I swear when I find the nigga that down this I will f*cking kill em.

Shyla was here on my chest sleeping peacefully, it was very brave of her to give blood because she could of said no but she gave her blood and not many people will do that for someone even if they love them.

It was 11pm and we were all still here half asleep. The doctor came back in the room and told us.

"Well, your friend was really badly injured. He had one bullet to the arm and two in the chest which was an inch any from his heart but he will be ok, but for now he has to rest but don't worry y'all can come back tomorrow he should be awake by then" we all let out a huge sigh.

"Thanks doc" Dequan said.

The doctor exited the room whilst we all go ready to leave.

"Ayy Damon, y'all taking Shy she sleeping" I picked up her bag and put it on my shoulder.

"You take her to your yard cause I'm going over to Andrea's"

"& I'm going to keisha's so no one will be home" Dequan says.

"Ighttt chill I'm get at y'all tomorrow" I dapped the boys and then carried Shy to the car.

I hopped in the front seat then it was en|route to my yard. Once I got there I ran to the door, opened it the ran back to the car to get Shyla.

I carried her all the way up to the bedroom, changed her clothes and then tucked her into bed.

I got into bed, wrapped my arms around her waist then fell asleep.

Shyla's POV;

I woke up a lil bit confused because the last time I checked I was in the hospital waiting room. I felt a pair of arms around my turned my head and it was my baby boy Carlos. I was just staring at him whilst smiling when my belly spoke to me.

I'm absolutely hungry so I got up and made my way to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and go in the shower.

When I was done I put on so of Carlos's track suit bottom, socks and plain white t-shirt.

I made my way downstairs and into the kitchen, I went to the fridge to see what I could make for breakfast and there was eggs, bacon, toast, beans and salad.

I started making the breakfast before carlos's lazy ass woke up.

*12minutes later*

I got out two plates and two glasses, then set the table. I got two trays, placed the food and drinks on them then headed back up to the room.

"Baby, wake up I made you some breakfast"

"Ummm"

"I made you some breakfast" he opened one eye looked at me then looked down at the plate. When I say this nigga jumped he up he jumped like he was a lil kid just being told that they were going disneyland or summ.

"Rehh, boo you did this all fo me" he says with his mouth full.

"Yeahh what chu think" he gave me a kiss then continued downing his food.

Once we was done I took the plates cleaned them up then headed back up to carlos.

"Babe what time you going to visit Mathew" I sat next to him and crossed my legs over.

"In 'bout 2hrs" he rested his head on my lap whilst I stroked his hair.

"Ighttt I coming as well" I kissed him and I could say it got a lil heated up in the room.

Jevonne's POV;

The next morning I woke up at around 10 ish, I done my daily routine, had a shower, brushed my teeth then changed into a new pair of clothes.

I wore my grey duffer track suit, black Jordan's with my chains and pinkie.

I called up Jerome to make sure he was still up to dealing cause we ain't dealed in like forever maynn.

#PHONECALL:

"Ayy yo Rome, you still on to the drop we gotta make"

"Yeahh, meet you at the warehouse"

"Ightt inih bit gg"

#ENDOFCALL:

I made my way out to the car and headed to the warehouse.

*15 minutes later*

I made it there got out the car then headed inside. I went into the office and Jerome was sitting on the sofa texting.

"You ready Rome" he looked up then but his phone in his pocket.

"Yeahh, but gear up first just in case" we got our guns and vests, headed to the car then made our way to our destination.

*****

VOTE GUYS

Jevonne (left), Jerome (middle) & Josh (right) >>>>>