until tonight - namjoon

this imagine is dedicated to ilovejoon
- hope you enjoy, choco pie

-

"how about we all hang out tonight? i mean, it's friday and all. plus, we haven't gone out in the longest ever since all of you got girlfriends." jungkook says, playing around with the food on his lunch tray.

"hey, i'm not a girl!" jimin says, yoongi chuckling and rubbing his head after. i look at them with a questioning look, but decide to ignore it.

"yesss, lets go! iv'e been wanting to go out to like a bar or a pub or something." i say with excitement. i feel namjoon's hand land on my thigh and i look over at him. he winks at me, making my face go warm and a smile go to my face.

"see! ne'veahe agrees, lets go!"

i laugh as hoseok takes a frie and throws it at him while telling him to shut up. the bell suddenly rings and we all get up from the lunch table. i grab my bag and namjoon's hand, interlocking them with each other. it was almost like a routine by now.

"at least we have class together now." namjoon says as we walk towards our classroom.

"i know, but we don't sit by each other." i pout as i look up at him.

he chuckles and brings up our intertwined hands and kisses the top of my hand. "you say it like we see each other once a week."

"shut up." i mumble. he chuckles again and ruffles my hair with his other hand making me lift my fist in the air in a playful manner.

we arrive in class and we go our separate ways to sit in our assigned seats.

i sigh, sitting back into my seat while waiting for the teacher to come in. i take out my phone and start scrolling through random social media apps to pass time. i get a text from namjoon, and i quickly open it.

from: joojoo🐹 - miss you, choco pie

i chuckle a bit, looking over at him and seeing him smile towards me. i reply -

to: joojoo🐹 - miss you more, joons

from: joojoo🐹 - i wanna hug you and
kiss you

from: joojoo🐹 - I wanna see you close your eyes in pleasure as I bite your neck

i look up at him, a smirk visible on his face.

to: joojoo🐹 - if you don't shut up I swear

from: joojoo🐹 - swear like you do when
i fuck you hard while my hands are around
your neck?

i choke on my own spit, looking towards him and sending him a glare. i open my mouth to say something but i get interrupted.

"good afternoon, everyone!"

i roll my eyes and smirk then face forward as the teacher walks in, heading straight to her desk. She starts taking the attendance, so i go back to my phone to, once again, pass time.

-

class felt painfully slow today, and even though i didn't sit in the front, sleep wasn't an option since the teacher had a perfect view of my seat.

i sigh and place my cheek on the palm of my hand, trying my hardest to hold it up and not fall asleep right then and there.

"mrs., can i use the bathroom." i look up to the familiar voice and see namjoon raising his hand.

bts Imagines *:゚*。⋆ฺ On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara