mistake - yoongi

i bitterly chuckle, re-reading the message over and over.

"meet me at the park? are you serious?" i huff, throwing my phone to the side. i stayed seated with my arms crossed, my eyebrows frowned as i look ahead. i look over at my phone. don't text back. I think to myself, quickly turning my head away. i look back at the phone, grunting and picking it up from the floor. i run downstairs, quickly putting on my shoes.

"where are you going?!" my mom asks.

"out!"

"uh uh! you can't just go running out without telling me!"

"mom i'm 18, I'll be fine!"

i quickly shut the front door and run towards the park. it was very cold outside, making me instantly regret not putting on an extra jacket on.

is he there already? is he waiting for me? what if he doesn't even go?

stupid thoughts run through my head as i run down the dark street. i finally get to the park. it's dark. a lamp post flickering, to make things worse, but I'm also here alone.

i sigh, walking over to the swing sets and sitting in one. i lay my head against the chains, sighing loudly.

"ugh! i hate him, i hate him, i hate him!" i close my eyes and yawn.

"no you don't."

i look up and see yoongi with a smile on his face, like always. he slowly licks his chapped lips, making me sigh.

stop thinking about his lips! he thinks of you as his little sister!

i push those thoughts to the back of my mind and roll my eyes, looking away from him.

"you're late." a tear suddenly rolls down my cheek and i quickly wipe it away.

he kneels in front of me, snow crunching under his knees. i slowly look up at him and gasp from seeing how close our lips were from each other.

"i'm sorry." he says as he taps on my knees with his fingers.

"hm.." i get up from the swing, "i'm going first."

i try walking around him but he grans my hand tightly. before i could say anything, he shakily whispers, "i'm sorry."

he stand up in front of me, my hand still in his. i look into his red eyes with my tears ones.

"yoongi.." a tear escapes from my eye, but he quickly catches it with his thumb. i suddenly get angry and push his hand away from my face.

"you act like i'm a fifteen year old girl that has a crush on her teacher! you're twenty! stop acting like you're older than you really are-"

my words get cut short as he places his hands on my shoulders and pulls me into a hug. tears escape my eyes as i remember our last conversation...

-

i laugh as yoongi dances around in one of my skirts, puckering his lips and winking at me.

"you know you want it." he says loudly over the music.

i start jumping on his bed, singing along to the song. suddenly he comes toward me, picking me up by my thighs and throwing me over his shoulders. my uncontrollable laughter filled the room as he spun me around in the air.

"let me go!" i yelled, laughing.

"if that's what you want."

i scream as he throws me down on the bed, him falling down on top of me. my laughter dies down as our eyes meet, out noses touching. my heart starts beating faster as he stays still on top of my still body. he looks down at my lips then down to my eyes again. i open my mouth but no words come out, just my shaky breathing. he quickly slams his lips on mine and i automatically move my lips against his. his hands start to roam my body as his lips start trailing down my neck.

his phone starts to ring, making him grunt and get off my body. i laugh and rest on my side as i look at him while he picks up the call.

"hello?" His smile fades and he looks up at me.

"uh, hold on." he walks into the balcony and closes the glass door behind him, leaving a small crack open. i quietly get closer to the door and listen.

"i'll go over later, sana." i hear him chuckle as he leans against the railing. "alright, see you later babe. he smiles and hangs up.

i feel my face turning red from anger as i process through my mind what i've just heard. yoongi walks back in the room and the smile on his face completely disappears. i quickly grab my things and walk out the room.

"(y/n)!"

i open the front door and walk out but hey stooped by him grabbing my arm.

"let me explain!"

"let me go!" i turn around to face him, a tear rolling down my face. he lifts his finger towards my face, but i push it away before he could touch me.

"fuck you."

-

as i come back to my sense, i push myself away from him.

"stop treating me like a child. just tell me you don't like me, don't act like you do-"

his lips slam against mine, but i push him away, "stop hurting me." I say, my voice cracking.

"i love you."

my breathing suddenly stops and i look up at him, "what?"

he smiles as he pushes a strand of hair away from my face, "i said, i love you."

my eyes stay glued to his and he continues, "i'm sorry for being stupid, i regret being an ass to you. don't cry, please?"

i smile and nod. he places his hands on my cheeks, bringing my face up and pecking my lips.

my hands wrap around his waist as he kisses me, wishing on never letting him go.

-

ok but this was a dream i had and i can't believe i remember everything so perfectly. i found my journal where i wrote dreams and found this so i made it into an imagine i'm-

 i found my journal where i wrote dreams and found this so i made it into an imagine i'm-

- requests are open