drunk in love (part 2) - taehyung

requested by: bananamilkchazzie
- sorry I took long to do part 2,
but I hope you enjoy

i turn to the side, my hands spread across my bed as i try stretching my body. the smell of burnt food quickly comes to my nose and i lift my head up, looking around the room.

"what the hell?"

i get off from the bed and slowly make my way towards the bathroom. i start the shower, peeling off my clothes, and jump in. the hot water quickly starts fogging up my bathroom as the warmth of the water wakes me up some more.

once i'm done, i get out and wrap my body with a towel, going towards the sink to wash my face and brush my teeth. i walk back into my room and put on warm clothes since it was pretty cold outside.

as i dry my hair with a towel, i hear banging sounds of pots and pans falling on the ground, making my head snap towards my door.

"shit!" i hear as the pans start to get picked up and put away.

i quickly make my way downstairs and see tae in the kitchen, facing the stove. the place was a mess. stuff all around the counters and burnt pans piled up in the sink.

"what the hell did you do to my house, taehyung?" i look around, shocked yet laughing at the same time.

he turns around, more like jumps, his eyes wide and an embarrassed expression on his face.

he scratches the back of his neck, "i-i'm sorry, i wanted to make you breakfast but it didn't go as planned." he chuckles.

i laugh, "it's fine, don't worry. did you eat?" i walk towards the fridge and start taking out eggs, ham, and cheese.

"i had some coffee."

"ok, so you didn't."

"nope." he chuckles.

i take a clean pan and put it on the already on stove. i scramble up eggs and pour the mixture into the pan.

"do you like ham and cheese in your omelettes?"

"yes, please."

i continue cooking the food, then i feel him come up behind me. a weird feeling in my stomach starts forming but i ignore it, adding the ham and cheese to the eggs and folding them.

"i'm sorry."

i turn my head to the side a little, "for what?"

"for yesterday, for being a drunk mess, for barging into your house and saying stupid stuff."

i completely turn my body around to face him, he was so close to me that i had to keep my body pressed against the counter.

he then continued talking.

"christine, i know you're my best friend and there's a limit that shouldn't be passed, but i can't help that i've fallen for you. i've been keeping in my feelings for too long now and if you don't accept me it's fine but i just wanted to tell you how i felt-"

before i knew it, my lips were on his. i give him a quick kiss before pulling back. his eyes were wide and mine were as well. i stayed pressed against the counter, my mouth open trying to form words.

"i-i. i'm sorry-"

his hands came up to my cheeks and he pulled me in for another kiss. this time, we both moved our lips in sync and in desperation. i didn't expect any feeling to be there, but there was so much of it. he lifted me up on the counters, coming between my legs. his tongue ran across my bottom lip and i parted my lips. my hands ran up and down his neck and his hands explored my waist and under my shirt.

his lips started trailing down to my neck, making me pull him closer and I close my eyes with pleasure.

the smell of burnt food suddenly starts to fill the room, making me shoot my eyes open.

"tae, the eggs!"

he quickly backs away and takes the pan off the stove. i get off the counter and look at the burnt eggs, a pout forming on my lips.

"dammit." i chuckle a bit.

"well, it looks like i'm not the only one here that doesn't know how'da cook." he laughs.

i laugh and punch his shoulder, "shut up, it's your fault."

"you started it." he stuck his tongue out at me and laughed after, walking over the dirty dishes and starts cleaning them.

i smiled, "you know, i didn't do that just because of lust. right?"

he looks over at me, a small smile on his lips, "yea, but i doubt you did it because you like me."

"i like you, tae. i really do, i just.. i didn't want to do anything about it because i didn't want to ruin our friendship. plus, you've dated other girls so i just figured that the feelings weren't mutual." i looked down at my fingers as i played with them, my body leaned against the counter.

"well, now you know that they are." he walks to me and placed a hand on my cheek.

"so... what now?" i ask, my eyes locked with his.

"now, we need to go out and buy some food because we can't cook for shit." i laugh, him following after.

he kisses my forehead, "yea?"

i nod and smile. "yea, let's go."

- requests are open