no sleep - jimin

i sigh as i'm finally finished with the last assignment of the night, papers and note books scattered all around me. i check my phone to see the time, it was 12:46 in the morning. i ruffle my hair as i get up from the floor and head to the kitchen, taking a pack of pop tarts out the pantry and placing them in the toaster. i head back into the living room to clean up the mess and pack up my bag for tomorrow.

i'm in my third year of college. finishing up work this late then having to wake up at five thirty in the morning to go to school looking like a raccoon out of a trash can is not so fun, but at this point i'm kind of used to it.  i wish college was like the movies.

after cleaning up the living room, i hear the pop tarts pop up from the oven. taking a plate out the cabinet, i quickly pick up the hot pastry and place it on the plate, taking out a caprisun from the fridge.

what? i may be 20 years old but you can never go wrong with pop tarts and caprisuns.

as i start heading to my room, my boyfriend, Jimin, walks into the living.

"hey, babe. are you done with your assignments?" he asks as he walks to me. his hair was messy like he had just woken up from a nap. he wasn't wearing a shirt, just boxers.

"yea, i'm just gonna eat then go to bed. i'm beat." i reply as i raise up the plate to show him the food.

"how about eating real food for a change, huh?" he chuckles shaking his head and going to the kitchen. he takes a bag of gushers out of the cabinet, ripping one side of the little bag and popping one in his mouth.

i raise a brow at him and laugh, "look who's talking."

he rolls his eyes and walks to me, placing his hand on my lower back, "what time does class start tomorrow."

"six thirty." i sigh.

he smiles then kisses me, slowly building up his pace, making me giggle and push him away. he pouts, "you're no fun."

i peck his cheek and start walking to the room, not before i feel a smack on my ass.

"hey!" i laugh, looking back at him.

he puckers his lips at me then sits on the couch.

i make it into the room and quickly dig into my food, watching youtube videos on my phone while i eat.

after i'm done, i take the plate to the bathroom and brush my teeth, then head back into the room and quickly pass out on my bed.

-

"(y/n)....(y/n), wake up it's an emergency!"

i squint my eyes and look around, not being able to see from how dark the room was and how blurry my vision was.

"what? what's wrong?" i quickly say as i look at jimin.

"ummm, so i was watching this movie then suddenly a sex scene came on and now i'm, uh... turned on."

i stare at jimin with an expressionless look. "are you fucking kidding me? your woke me up cause you're horny?!" i look over at my clock on my night stand, seeing it was two in the morning. i groan.

"but it's bothering me!" he whines, like a child that can't get what he wants.

i huff, "let me sleep, jimin. i have class in the morning and it's late." i turn my body around and face the other side of the room.

i suddenly get my body turned around and I'm pinned against the bed.

"jimin, sto-"

"so, you just want to sleep?" he stares into my eyes, his eyes turning a dark shade, almost black.

"yes." i reply, starting to turn my body. "so could you please leav-" he pressed my body back down against the bed, making me groan, once again.

"you don't want me to run my hands all over your body?" he slowly trails his hand down my waist, making goosebumps raise on my arms.

"you don't want me to kiss you?" he places his lips on mine, and kisses me slowly.

he leans near my ear, "you don't want me to kiss your neck and leave marks all around so everybody knows that you're mine?" his lips attach to my neck, leaving pecks and bites around, making me sigh and close my eyes.

his lips soon leave my neck, disappointment coming over me.

"but i guess you want to sleep, so i'll leave you alone.." he starts to get off of me, but i quickly place my hand on the back of his neck, keeping him where he was.

"you can't just wake me up and get me all hot and bothered just to give up right after." he smirks and i slam my lips onto his, his hand trailing down my body and into my shirt, exploring every inch.

maybe i won't be having much sleep tonight.

- requests are open