pickup lines - bts

"(y/n)! i have a pick up line to tell you!" you hear tae say, quickly making his way towards you.

"okay, let's hear it." you say, making your way inside the kitchen and towards the fridge.

"okay. are you related to yoda? 'cause yodalicious. get it? like you are delicious?! ahahaha!"

you look at tae with a questioning look, "are you serious? that was horrible." you laugh, taking a water bottle out of the fridge then closing it, leaving the kitchen and heading towards the living room.

"oh, come on! that was a good one!" tae follows behind you, still explaining the pickup line. namjoon then comes into the living room, sitting on the couch closest to the tv.

tae makes his way next to namjoon, grabbing his attention, "hey, namjoon! tell me if this pick up line is good or not. are you related to yoda? 'cause yodalicious. ain't that good?!"

namjoon takes his eyes away from the tv and looks at tae with a blank expression, "dude, that sucked."

"see, i told you!" you say, laughing after.

tae rolls his eyes and slumps back into the couch. "whatever, it was good to me.."

"here, i'll tell you a better one. (y/n), is there a mirror in your pants? 'cause I can see myself in them." namjoon says, making you laugh loudly.

"that was a good one!" you laugh again.

"oh, come on! that was so lame!" tae said, his eyes wide.

"it was better than yours!" namjoon argued back.

"why are you guys fighting?" you look up to see the rest of the guys coming in the living room.

"they're fighting to see who has a better pickup line." you say, crossing your legs and leaning back into the couch.

"alright, i got one." jimin says, sitting next to you and turning his body towards you. "(y/n), your lips look lonely. would they like to meet mine?" jimin gets close to your face, but gets pushed off the couch by jungkook.

"i got a better one. have you been to the doctors lately? 'cause your lacking some vitamin me."

"Ooh! what a player!" the members say, shaking him around by his shoulders as his hands go up in the air - a proud smirk growing on jungkook's lips.

Yoongi then goes to the middle of the living room, "okay, you guys ready? listen to this one." he clears his throat,  flipping his hair to the side. "are you from the ghetto, (y/n)? 'cause i'm about to ghetto hold of that ass."

"Oooooh!"             "Oh man, holy shit!"

all the guys shook their heads, as if they were disappointed at him.

"what? you can't lie, that was pretty good." yoongi says, sitting on the couch and crossing his legs - a smirk on his lips.

while the guys argue with yoongi about how horrible that pickup line was, jin comes and sits by you.
"(y/n)."

you take your eyes off of them arguing and look over at jin.

"hey, what's up?" you smile, turning your body to give him your full attention.

"i've got a pickup line."

"JIN HYUNG HAS A PICKUP LINE!" tae yells, making all the guys run towards you and jin.

"on a rate from 1-10, you're a 9, 'cause I'm the 1 you need."

everyone stayed quiet as they stared at Jin.

"That was so lame." jungkook quietly said, making you break the silence by giggling.

"okay, guys. I'm sure (y/n) is tired so let's go to bed." namjoon said, getting off the couch.

"no, im not tired yet. also, hoseok hasn't told me one, yet." you say, looking over at hoseok.

he quickly gets up and walks towards you, pushing jin out the way and sitting next to you.

"okay. get ready. 'cause mines the best." he cracks his knuckles and neck. "my favorite letters in the alphabet are U R A Q T."

"...never mind, i'm tired asf."

"same."

"i can't believe your'e my child.."

"it's my bedtime anyways."

"who wants food?"

"this is not my shitu."

"mine was still better."

- requests are open