cafe - kim namjoon

i make my way inside the small cafe, the door bells ringing above me. "hello!" a girl behind the counter yells towards me, a small smile on her lips. i bow and smile, "hello."

i look around the cafe, deciding on where to sit. i finally make a decision to take a seat by the window, not far from the front counter. it was getting cloudy by the minute, yet the sun was peeking behind the clouds.

"hello, what can I get you?" i look up towards the voice and see a boy around his twenties with fading blonde hair. he was very attractive. i quickly looked away then looked down at the menu. "uh, let me get a cappuccino, please." i look up at him again and smile. he wrote down my order and looked down at me, a small smile forming on his lips. "that'll be all? no food? dessert?" i looked back down at the menu and scanned through, "what do you recommend?" I asked. my breath suddenly hitched as he bent down beside me, his face very close to mine. "the raspberry cheesecake is good, also the blueberry."  

he turns his head to face me, his lips very close to my burning cheek. i didn't dare to look towards him from how close our lips were going to be, people might get the wrong idea. i gulped and slowly pointed to the raspberry cheesecake.

he stood straight to take my order, making me a bit disappointed from the lost warmth besides me. "alright, so a raspberry cheesecake and a cappuccino." i nod and smile, "yup."  

he closes his notepad and looks down at me, "i'll be right back with your order." a small smirk playing on the corner of his lips. he walked away and made his way behind the counter, preparing my coffee.

i stared at him for a while, his arms flexing as he added the ingredients to the machine. my eyes slowly trailed up to his neck then to his face. as i looked at his face, his eyes made contact with mine, making me quickly look down and run my fingers through my hair. i looked through the menu, trying to make myself look busy.

a couple seconds later, i slowly looked up towards the boy, trying to be not too obvious. He was grabbing a piece of the cheesecake, about to make his way to my table. i quickly looked down at the menu as he made his way over to me. "here is your raspberry cheesecake and your cappuccino. enjoy." he placed my order on the table, his shoulder brushing mine, making my stomach tingle. i slowly turned my head to look at him, making him turn towards me and smile - showing his dimples.

he walks back to the counter and i dig in. once i was done, i gathered my things and went to the counter to pay. i took the money out to pay and handed it to the guy. "thank you for coming, come again soon." He hands me my recipe and smiles. i bow and walk towards the door, taking a quick glance towards the boy behind me. he sent a little wave with a big smile then went back to work.

i walked out of the cafe and sighed. he's so cute. I look at my recipe, about to crumble it in my hands, but then i see dark writing from behind it. i turn the paper over,

' hope I can see you again :) -kim namjoon '
maybe this cafe will be my new favorite place.

- requests are open