goodmorning, or not - yoongi

you groan as you hear your alarm going off, covering your ears with the thick warm blanket ontop of you. sighing, and giving up as the sound continues, you sit up and rub your eyes, pushing a loose strand of hair behind your ear.

looking over at the alarm clock, you gasp as you see the time.

"shit, shit, shit!" you quickly get up, tripping on piles of unfamiliar clothing.

why are there men's clothing in my room?

you heard the alarm go off once again, making you push back your thoughts and continue towards the bathroom.

"dammit, (y/n)! first day of uni and you're going to be late!" you say to yourself, picking up your toothbrush and putting some toothpaste on it.

you quickly brush your teeth, hurting your gums in the process, making you hiss. after, you wash your face and quickly run back towards the room.

once you picked out a decent outfit, you straighten your hair, making it look decent enough.

you look in the mirror, seeing dark circles under your puffy eyes.

"why did I have to stay out so late last night?" you put some make up on to make you look more awake and head towards the living room, bumping into the table in the process.

as you were about to grab your bag, you see a pair of legs hanging off the bed from under the blankets. you slowly walk towards your bed, trying to not make any noise.

you reach out for the blanket, slowly peeling it off the body under it. your eyes go wide as you see a pair of eyes starring right back at you, his messy blonde hair sticking in all directions.

you gasp, pulling the blanket off of him, but getting it janked from your hands as he tries covering his naked body.

"oh-oh my god." is all that comes out of your mouth.

you two stare at each other for a while, but you look away when the alarm clock rings once again.

"ugh!" you ruffle your hair and quickly unplug the alarm clock, already feeling a headache forming.

"uh, um. hi.." you say, looking around the room not knowing what to say to the naked, handsome, man infront of you.

"i-uh. i have to go to my classes cause i'm already late." you continue, putting on your earrings and watch on. "so, just let yourself out." you finish, running towards the door and putting your shoes on.

"lock the door before leaving! uh, bye!" you close the door behind you and run towards your car.

you get in, start the engine and head towards school.

once you arrive to the campus, you head towards your class, waving at the couple of people you recognize from parties and your highschool years.

"(y/n)!"

you turn around and see jungkook, one of your closest friends since highschool.

"hey! what class do you have first?" You ask as you make your way inside the building.

"literature. i think jimin has that class too."

"i have literature too! i thought we weren't going to be able to see each other very much this year." you say, a smile on your face as you put an arm around his shoulder.

the bell suddenly rings, making you two run inside the building and head in your class.

you sit next to Jungkook, Jimin coming in the class a few minutes later and greeting you two.

once everyone was seated and ready for the class to start, the door opens, making you look away from your two friends talking.

you see a handsome man walk in, blonde hair and pale skin. your smile suddenly drops as you recognize him as the guy that was in your bed this morning.

he goes towards the desk by the board and smiles at the class.

"goodmorning, everyone. i am your professor, mr. min. hope you guys enjoy this school year with me. please treat me well."

your eyes go wide and you place your head in your hands.

no way. oh my god, am i dreaming?! please god, let me be dreaming!

you look up towards the man infront of the class, your eyes making eye-contact with his. he smirks and sneaks a wink towards you, withought the class noticing.

Oh, shit.

- requests are open