drunk in love (part 1) - taehyung

requested by: bananamilkchazzie
- hope you enjoy

i made my way into the kitchen, opening the fridge and scanning it, hoping that something, anything, would be in it.

music played all around the house, making me move my body and sing along once in a while. i didn't have any plans for tonight so i decided to have a day for myself, maybe watch a movie and put a face mask on.

after scanning the fridge for five minutes straight, i closed it shut, a pout forming on my lips.

"should i order take out?" i ask myself, debating on wether spending money on real food or eating pop tarts from the cabinet.

i groaned and walked towards my purse that was placed on the coffee table next to my couch. i took out my wallet and checked how much money i had on me.

"thirty bucks... chinese take out it is." i pick up my phone and see that i have a message from my friend tae. i push the notification to the side for a second and dial the Chinese take out number.

after ordering, i sat on the couch and sighed, stretching my legs out. i remembered that i had a text message, so i quickly opened my phone and checked my messages.

- from: v - hey christineeee i mis u bb

i laugh at the message and quickly reply back.

- to: v - i literally saw you yesterday night, what's up?

i'm put my phone down and turn the television on. i put netflix on and start scamming through the movies.

my phone then busses.

2 text messages from v : slide to reply

i open my phone and click on the notification.

- from: v - but tahts to long for me
- from: v - i hate not seein yuo

i scrunched my eyebrows, thinking to myself if the message was supposed to mean something more. i raise my eyebrows and laugh. he's probably drunk.

- to: v - lol are you drunk?

- from: v - maybwe

- to: v - i told you not to drink so much, you're  a lightweight.

- from: v - and yu arent?

- to: v - that not the point. where are you?

- from: v - im out nd abut dornt worry. but i really do miss yu. these past few days i been thinkin about you non stop. everytime i hear yur name my heart would beat relay hard and im missin u more. i know u think of me as your best friend only but ur driving me crazy christine

i read the message over again, not knowing how to reply.

how can anyone reply to a love confession from their best friend of five years?

- to: v - where are you

i place my phone on coffee table. i was just sitting on the couch, not even paying attention to the music playing in the background anymore. i didn't know how to take that information in.

i go into my room quickly and get dressed. i decided on going to where ever he's at. i put on my shoes, walk back into the living room and check my phone. i had two new messages.

- from: v - im outside
- from: v - open the door it cold out here

i quickly look towards my door, then look back at my living room. i groaned at the mess, but ignored it. besides, he's drunk.

i quickly go to the door and open it. v was leaning his head against the door frame, his hands tucked into the pockets of his coat.

he looks up and smiles, "christine."

i pull him inside and he goes straight towards the couch, quickly throwing himself onto it.

i stay on the same spot i was when i opened the door, not knowing what to do.

even though there is music playing in the background, the room felt quiet and suffocating.

tae sits up after seeing that i wasn't making my way towards him. he looks at me with a small smile. i smile back and decide to sit next to him.

"are you ok? do you want some coffee? water? i also have tea-"

"christine."

"yea?"

"why are you making me feel this way?" his glossy eyes scammed my face, and i suddenly felt like all the air inside me was sucked out.

"w-what do you mean?"

"when i don't see you, i think of what you're doing. when you're sad, i get concerned. when you get hurt, i worry. when you're happy and you laugh, i feel happy. your drive me crazy. this means i like you, am i right?"

my face turned into pure shock, and i could feel my face burning up. i didn't know how to respond to that.

he was probably just saying that because he's drunk.

"tae, wha-"

my words get cut short as he places his lips on mine. my eyes go wide in, and i try to push him away. after a couple of seconds of trying to get him off, i finally do.

"taehyung, you're drunk."

he stares at me for a while then sighs. "i'm sorry.."

"it's okay.." i get up and go into the kitchen. i decide on giving him tea and getting him some pills before the hangover starts. i walk back into the leaving room and place the cup and pills on the coffee table.

"you can crash here tonight, i mean.. if you want."

he looked up at me, an apologetic smile forming on his lips. "yea, thank you."

i nod, "well, i'm gonna go to bed early. feel free to watch tv or anything.. goodnight."

"goodnight." he replies, almost coming out as a whisper.

i look at him for a while. his cheeks red, messy hair, eyes half shot. he truly was a beautiful sight, even when he was in this state.

i saw his head turning my direction, so i quickly turned around and headed upstairs, into my room.

- requests are open