"cocky much?" - jungkook

i drove towards the gas station my stepdad owned, my best friend lisa on the passengers seat. it was currently 5:46 p.m. and i was dying to get to the hotel already. lisa and i live in los angeles, but for business purposes, my mother and stepdad moved to korea since my stepdad is korean and wanted to open a business here. we always visited for summer vacation. we moved to korea when i was 10 and i left with lisa to go to a fashion college in LA when I was 19. we're both 20 now.

"mom, it's fine. we'll stay at a hotel, i don't want to be a bother to you guys." i say through the phone.

"okay sweety, that's fine! it's you're vacation. just be save please! and don't forget to come home once you're done with your plans tomorrow."

"i know, i'm at bryan's gas station right now. you didn't tell me this place was huge!" i look around and see two separate stations, both sides were gas stations but the same company. in the middle was a big space to park cars and a hang out area. a lot of people came here to hang out since there was a store on both of the gas stations with a variety of different foods not everyone can get everywhere, like american food but there was also korean food.

"i know, bryan is doing amazing with the business." she laughs, i could feel her smile, from being proud of her husband, through the phone. "well, we'll talk later. i have to clean and do some stuff. love you!"

"love you too, mom. see you later!" i hang the line up as i park. the place was packed with people. kids playing around the 'hang out' area while parents talked, guys that looked around my age were playing with a basketball, tossing it towards each other.

i look over at lisa. "hey, wake up, we're here." i look through my phone waiting for her to wake up completely.

she groans, "what time is it?"

"five fifty. let's get some food, i'm starving."

as we walked towards the store, i hear my stepdad call my name.

"(y/n), you're here!" he smiles, giving me a quick hug. "are you guys gonna get food?"

"yea, we'll then leave to the hote-"

"Oh my god!" I hear lisa squeal.

"what?!" i quickly say going to her. i look back at my stepdad, "we'll talk inside!" i wave at him and turn back to my friend.

she quickly makes her way towards a group of guys and jumps into on of the guys arms. i stand in my spot confused, but walk towards them after.

"v! It's been so long!" i hear lisa yell, chatting away with the guy.

"hey! where have you been? you left us! and you look so different. you're pretty now, for once in your life." the guy, or 'v' chuckled, smirking at her.

"oh shut up." she laughs, pushing his shoulder.

i clear my throat, trying to make my self visible.

"oh, sorry! this is my best friend, (y/n)."

i wave and smile. "hey."

"hey, i'm v, or taehyung. friend of lisa's since elementary."

"i'm min yoongi."

"kim namjoon."

"j-hope."

"jin."

"hey~ i'm jimin."

i look over at the last one, the one right next to me. he smirks, looking me up and down. "i'm jungkook, nice to meet you."

i smile, not being able to hold the urge to stare him up and down either. "(y/n)."

lisa and taehyung continue talking while the guys go and play with the basketball. i tell lisa i'll be in the store and ask what she wanted, then go in.

as i went through the aisles to see what was here, i come face to face with jungkook. he had some snacks piled up in his hands. he was wearing a white t-shirt with loose shorts and sneakers. his hair was messy, yet made him look so good.

"hey, what's up?" he turns towards me, leaning against a rack.

i push a loose strand of hair behind my ear, still trying to hold the snacks in one hand. "nothing much, just grabbing some snacks before leaving."

"oh, go where?" he takes one step closer.

"uh, hotel." i simple answer, walking past him and into the drinks aisle. i feel him follow behind and i chuckle.

"did you guys just get here or you're leaving soon?"

"why so many questions?" i smirk, looking up at him.

"just checking if we'll be able to hang out, is all." he takes another step closer to me.

"and what makes you think that i want to hang out with you?" i say in a low tone, slightly tilting my head to the side.

"trying to act like you weren't in to me a minute ago? when you were staring me up and down out there?" he smirks, as close to me as he could get

"who was staring who down? your gaze was burning through my clothes." i laugh, looking to the side. my heart racing from how close we were.

"don't worry, i'll help you take those off for you."

i look up at him, my face heating up. He stared into my eyes, as I stared back at him.

i cleared my throat, "cocky much?" i then grabbed a random thing from the juice aisle and walked towards the cashier. i could hear him chuckle as he walked behind me as well.

after paying for my stuff, i quickly walked out the store, my face still burning. i go to my car and put all the snacks inside, bending as i grabbed my bag from the other seat.

"you really shouldn't bend like that when you're wearing shorts. you know, cause of creeps."

i turn around already knowing who's voice that belonged to. "what, like you?" i laugh. closing the car door behind me and leaning against it.

he smiles, rolling his eyes and licking his lips. i stare at his pink moist lips as he takes his phone out of his back pocket.

"can I get your number? i promise you a fun summer vacation." he sings the word vacation in a low tone, one brow raced and a big smile playing on his lips.

i stare at the phone, contemplating if I should or not.

oh what the hell, why not. It's summer vacation after all.

i grab his phone and put my number in.

"alright. talk to you later, (y/n)." He slowly backs away, quickly smiling before turning around and walking towards the guys.

i smile to my self, laughing after then opening the car door again.

"so, jungkook huh?" i turn around and see lisa smirking.

"shut up." i say rolling my eyes and we laugh as we got in the car.

- requests are open